Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is a β€ž Karen ?β€œ

31 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2020, 9:35:30, john g. said:

PS: whatβ€˜sΒ the male equivalent of a β€ž Karen β€ž these days?

Mr. Karen, obviously! :D

6 hours ago, john g. said:

Wanted to answer your post more quickly, knot , but I had to go to the John first!πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

Bwahahahaha... Β well, I hope you were finished enjoyingΒ your time with theΒ hooker first. ;)Β 

14 hours ago, john g. said:

HaπŸ˜‚! Toilet, knot! Toilet! No hookers were involved!Β 

Β 

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know about that kind of "john". Β But what about the hookers’ β€œjohns”? Β I guess your name is doubly insulting in some situations.

Β 

The hooker's john went to the john after he paid for services rendered. Β Β 
Β 

;)

I have never worried about it, knot! I find it amusing!

I do remember once -when I was teaching a class of teenagers in Indonesia - that I told theΒ class my name meant β€œ toilet β€œ in slang.

Β 

One of the girls in the class burst out crying. β€œ My teacher isn’t a toilet.β€πŸ˜«
Β 

πŸ˜‚

59 minutes ago, john g. said:

I have never worried about it, knot! I find it amusing!

I do remember once -when I was teaching a class of teenagers in Indonesia - that I told theΒ class my name meant β€œ toilet β€œ in slang.

Β 

One of the girls in the class burst out crying. β€œ My teacher isn’t a toilet.β€πŸ˜«
Β 

πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

That is pretty funny!

Β 

I used to teach English in Armenia and some of my pupils were very young, so I had to speak Armenian to them sometimes. Β It's easy to swear by accident or say naughty words in Armenian. Β I once said the word "tits" to a bunch of seven year olds when I meant to say "birds". Β But that's not as bad as a woman I knew who misconstructed the irregular verb "to have", and gave a toast in Armenian. Β Instead of saying "this wine will make me have boy babies", she said "this wine will make me fuck boy babies."

Β 

Luckily, the locals were understanding. Β 

I had no idea what a "Karen" was. Thanks for enlightening me.

Β 

This thread reminds me of when I met another student for the first time during freshers' week at uni and she introduced herself saying, "My name is Sharon, but I don't wear a denim mini skirt or white stilettos and dance round my handbag".