Need painting tips or painters urgently in Koblenz for an apartment of 75mtrs in koblenz

4 posts in this topic

Short version of my problem. I lived in an old apartment for 2 years and now moving out in 3 days. Owner wants me to paint it even though in contract it says 5 years. I tried to reason with him but he is a bad person. I have had countless Problems with him and since I'm alone I never fought back. You can know more about it in my other posts.  But for now I really need urgent help. Can someone please let me know what to do or how to do? 

1 hour ago, Ums said:

Short version of my problem. I lived in an old apartment for 2 years and now moving out in 3 days. Owner wants me to paint it even though in contract it says 5 years. I tried to reason with him but he is a bad person. I have had countless Problems with him and since I'm alone I never fought back. You can know more about it in my other posts.  But for now I really need urgent help. Can someone please let me know what to do or how to do? 

Do you have friends there, ask them for help. Ask your fellow colleagues for some help/tips. If I were you, I will just buy white paint and paint the wall. Look to YouTube for various painting tutorials. 

Other alternative is search on eBay Kleinanzeige for someone who can paint it in short time. 

@Ums  I had message from @SpiderPig. He and his buddy can possibly do it, but need pictures of each room asap so he can make an offer.  PM him your email address. I am confident the job will come out looking sharp.

If you need to hire someone, I recommend Horst Haupt in Urbar. I’ve hired him twice - very friendly guy, fair rates, and responds quickly. Was able to get him in two days after calling.