Trump Administration utilizes authoritarian 'secret police' to make extrajudicial arrests in Portland

35 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, J0ker said:

(Rioters assault people with American flags)

Soytowner:  It was bogaloo who started the riots.

(Rioters take down statues)

Soytowner: Elks are racist!!!!!! Burn them all down.

(Elderly couple points gun at hundreds of rioters who broke down their gate and threatened to kill them)

Soytowner: That was ASSAULT!!!!!!!! Sue them!

Soytowner:  All Trump supporters should be fired and harassed until they changed their vote!!!!!!!

Soytowner:  Deplatform Alex Jones!!! Qanon!!! Candace Owens!!! Or anybody who doesn't agree with us!!!!

(Rioters start burning Portland.  Trump sends in federal troops)

Soytowner: This is authoritarianism!!!! Tyranny!!!! Mommy help!  There is a black van with mean cops who won't tell me their name.

You'll have to forgive me if I have no sympathy for overgrown babies being arrested while they want to have my fellow conservatives fired, incarcerated and in many cases killed.

I don‘t like uncalled for violence by anyone- whether Far Left or Far Right.

I don‘t like cars with unidentifiable State agents in them, either. The US should  NOT be like Latin America.

( grabbed by unidentified cops in a car without number plates in Buenos Aires in my youth and thrown into a cell. I had long hair- that was enough)..

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

I don‘t like uncalled for violence by anyone- whether Far Left or Far Right.

I don‘t like cars with unidentifiable State agents in them, either. The US should  NOT be like Latin America.

( grabbed by unidentified cops in a car without number plates in Buenos Aires in my youth and thrown into a cell. I had long hair- that was enough)..

In theory I agree with you but why should I fight for somebody who wishes me harm?

You shouldn‘t!  Check the real agenda first! There are other reasons why people get violent- sometimes, sheer narcissism..  „ I am right and you are wrong.“  So let me punch/ shoot you!

See! I am right! You are dead and I am not.

Same at a microlevel. Family disputes, violence. Someone ends up dead, stabbed etc.

Anyway, off to look out for a sick cat. Dunno if I will find him. Medication en mano. Shouldn‘t really mention that - apparently, cats are a reason this forum is dying!

😂

Edit/ some personal happiness/ narcissism(?).

Cat was there (post-Cancer  operation. )

He tucked into his grub! Happy!  

1 hour ago, J0ker said:

In theory I agree with you but why should I fight for somebody who wishes me harm?

It doesn`t matter what they`ve done or are going to do,no one should ever be hauled off by unmarked federal officers.There is absolutely no reason on earth for law enforcement to be unidentifiable in respect to arresting people on the streets.

That`s how secret police start and then people like you think "well those were bad protestors" or whatever and it starts to mean nothing that secret police are roaming around.What is when those secret police start snatching people because their "views are wrong".

7 hours ago, Keleth said:

It doesn`t matter what they`ve done or are going to do,no one should ever be hauled off by unmarked federal officers.There is absolutely no reason on earth for law enforcement to be unidentifiable in respect to arresting people on the streets.

In domestic terrorism cases or narco cases, this happens and it is nothing new.   The reason is that identifying name tags make it difficult to arrest the suspects and pose a threat to the police and their families.    It should be interesting to read the charges against those who were arrested by people in unmarked cars.    Unmarked cop cars!!!

If the exaggerated original post gave you the impression that this is something new, you should consider the possibility that the post is an indication of lack of knowledge or distortion / confabulation for political gain. 

This is banana republic action where the police do a pre-dawn raid on their non-violent political enemy in order to intimidate and they tip off a sympathetic network to film and broadcast the whole thing.  Would you care to take a guess if the OP raised concerns about this ?    

3 seconds of video. Wow. I guess he must have been an innocent bystander whilst the federal property all around him was being "Molotoved".

I am sure he did nothing wrong. 

There are a few reason that there are literally no riots in Republican run cities.

- The police and Mayor / Governor don't let it happen and cracked down on it and don't support thugs.

- Antifa and all these idiots are generally only in Democrat strongholds because insane incompetence breeds these idiots. 

The latest Rasmussen poll has 43% of African Americans voting for "Orange Hitler". Imagine this is only half true. That's the end of the Democrats. I think African Americans are simply sick of being told it is all rich white people's fault and hate the fact that Demcrat politicians use far less words with them, essentially treating them like inferiors. 

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. If the mail in voter fraud the Democrats are vying for doesn't work I can only imagine what the Antifa Democrat 1984 Orwellian types will do next?

But yeah cool 3 second video bro.

Portland sees peaceful night of protests following withdrawal of federal agents

The withdrawal of federal agents from frontline policing of demonstrations in downtown Portland significantly reduced tensions in the city overnight.

Protesters in support of Black Lives Matter once again rallied near the federal courthouse that became a flashpoint, and the scene of nightly battles amid the swirl of teargas, after Donald Trump dispatched agents to end what he called anarchy in the city after weeks of demonstrations.

But in the absence of the federal officers, Thursday night’s protest passed off without major incident or intervention by the police.

On Wednesday, Oregon’s governor, Kate Brown, agreed with the White House that the state police would take over responsibility for guarding the courthouse after weeks of escalating protests. She said that “Trump’s troops” were behaving like an occupying army in Portland and provoking unrest with heavy-handed tactics.

In contrast, the state troopers did not intervene even when the scale of the protest on Thursday night passed the point, as demonstrators shook the fence around the courthouse, at which in early demonstrations the federal agents generally fired teargas, stun grenades and baton rounds.

In the absence of confrontation, and with the state police remaining largely unseen inside the courthouse, tensions quickly eased. Without the federal forces to draw attention, protest organisers kept the focus on Black Lives Matters and reform of the Portland police.

Some in the crowd worked to avoid trouble by stopping demonstrators from lighting fires and shooting fireworks at the courthouse as they had done on previous nights.
Dan Thomas, an African American man, stood in the street shouting at people not to cause a confrontation with the state police.

“Attacking the federal building is not Black Lives Matter. Leave it alone. You’re playing into Trump’s hands,” he said.

Must be embarrassing for Trump.

Been following this via Twitter -voice of reason Ya know 😛, and noticed after 60 plus days of rioting the legacy media or woke media if you prefer is struggling to present this a peaceful protesters with only a few bad apples. 

Obviously Trump isn't helping things but the simple fact is local politicians encouraged ANTIFA and gave it cover

10 minutes ago, Findus said:

Image may contain: text that says 'So it appears that the soldiers in Portland are actually contractors for Black River. That is the firm USA hires to provide security in the Middle East. Mercenaries actually. Black River is owned by Betsy DeVos brother.'

River?  😂

This Oxford Union talk by "Betsy DeVos's brother" is worth watching to understand the role companies like Academi or Wagner play.