German name for field of law that deals with debts/ schufa entries

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone


I am trying to find a lawyer to help me deal with a negative schufa entry that resulted from an alleged debt I did not know I had. (cancelled Telefonica contract, O2 did not notify the collections agency that I paid them in full and thus the latter seems to still want money, even though they have not sent me any letters in over 2 years)


What would the relevant field of law be called in german?

And of course, I would welcome any specific recommendations of lawyers (around Berlin) or further actions I could take in this case.


Thank you for your time!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now