Best place to buy an ebike

6 posts in this topic

I don´t know - just want to throw in that you should consider whether you´ll find a workshop which will be prepared to repair an ebike bought elsewhere. Where I used to live (lower Franconia) this was difficult as they were inundated will customers that they gave preference to their own. I had bought mine from Marktkauf and had to wait for weeks until it was repaired. They don´t have permanent workers on site so you´ll have to wait until the team fixing bikes comes to their branch.

I bought mine at Fahrrad-Zentral Kopfhammer, Humboltstr. 15, they have a separate shop on the opposite side of the road for E-bikes, so far so good but just had the first service to date. They were also happy to service my wife's E-bike which was purchased online (https://www.fahrrad-xxl.de).

Try rabe. They have a couple of branches around minga. We bought a two cube bikes,and unusually for this part of the world,they were prepared to pricematch. The cubes are locally made too !

I'd recommend Rabe too! We bought two "cube" e-bikes from them last September, and put over 1,000 km on them already - actually, my husband is at almost 1,500 km on his. Just awesome bikes, and an awesome shopping experience too. Rabe took a lot of time explaining the technology and the different options. They also do maintenance work and repairs right in their shops - if you bought the bike from them.