Riots in Stuttgart

187 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, The Vindictive said:

 

The discussions on the thread started off fairly well then they veered off for the worse.

 

 

Maybe we should desist from political discussions on Toytown. Otherwise its getting closer to Daily Mail each day.

 

What, the Daily Mail, that is the most awesome bit of click bait, I read them every day :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Vindictive said:

 

The discussions on the thread started off fairly well then they veered off for the worse.

 

Fact: There was a large proportion of ethnic Germans arrested.

This thread: "Somehow only the foreigners are responsible for the riots or that many of the ethnic German perpetrators are not real Germans."

 

This thread: "Merkel policy of 2015 is the cause of this mess."

Fact: No one can prove for a fact the number of the Stuttgart riot perpetrators who came to the country in the wave of 2015, if any.

 

Maybe we should desist from political discussions on Toytown. Otherwise its getting closer to Daily Mail each day.

You should also add:

 

Fact: A bunch of kids get drunk and destroy stuff

This thread: "it is somehow a political statement by Antifa and somehow relates to the BLM demos"

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rushrush said:

 

What, the Daily Mail, that is the most awesome bit of click bait, I read them every day :lol:

Wins the "Captain Obvious Post of the Day" award.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Vindictive said:

 

The discussions on the thread started off fairly well then they veered off for the worse.

 

Fact: There was a large proportion of ethnic Germans arrested.

This thread: "Somehow only the foreigners are responsible for the riots or that many of the ethnic German perpetrators are not real Germans."

 

This thread: "Merkel policy of 2015 is the cause of this mess."

Fact: No one can prove for a fact the number of the Stuttgart riot perpetrators who came to the country in the wave of 2015, if any.

 

Maybe we should desist from political discussions on Toytown. Otherwise its getting closer to Daily Mail each day.

But without the ability for discussions, even political ones there can be no discourse, just because a topic is uncomfortable doesn´t mean it should not be addressed.
That is the internet equivilent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting LALALA!

As to integration, except for the occasional exception that confirms the rule, it won´t work, that is not how we are wired. As long as you fit into the local standard apperance you have a chance to be accepted. But not always, after that it´s a sliding scale

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slammer said:

As to integration, except for the occasional exception that confirms the rule, it won´t work, that is not how we are wired. 

Yeah, that is why there are no integrated immigrants in the US.   Except for the entire population (excluding Native Americans of course).

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, arsenal21 said:

 

Looking at youtube videos and saying "Lots of rioters don't look like ethnic Germans" doesn't seem like a very scientific methodology.

 

on the contrary, video images of the participants is an excellent starting point for determining who participated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DoubleDTown said:

 

on the contrary, video images of the participants is an excellent starting point for determining who participated.

 

Depends on who shot the videos and what their agenda was.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BradinBayern said:

Yeah, that is why there are no integrated immigrants in the US.   Except for the entire population (excluding Native Americans of course).

Corrct, but I wasn´t talking about America, even there I suppose, it all depends on who you ask.

But America is a reason why immigrants should be kept in check, I mean they took over the entire country.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

 

Depends on who shot the videos and what their agenda was.

Good point! Who did shoot the videos?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, slammer said:

But America is a reason why immigrants should be kept in check, I mean they took over the entire country.

Yeah cuz modern Germany is totally the same as the Pre-Columbian Americas :/

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Well, I see this thread devolved into the illegal smear of entire ethnicities that we knew it would. 

Where have entire ethnicities been smeared? And what was illegal (apart from libel thrown around)?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slammer said:

Corrct, but I wasn´t talking about America, even there I suppose, it all depends on who you ask.

But America is a reason why immigrants should be kept in check, I mean they took over the entire country.

I`ve often wondered if that is actually why many Americans especially the white christian "our families came over on the Mayflower" type are often anti immigration.

I wonder if because they know what the original immigrants (their relatives) did to the indigenous population if deep down they`re scared it will happen to them.Same as they seem to be scared of a "slave" uprising.

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I`ve often wondered if that is actually why many Americans especially the white christian "our families came over on the Mayflower" type are often anti immigration.

I wonder if because they know what the original immigrants (their relatives) did to the indigenous population if deep down they`re scared it will happen to them.Same as they seem to be scared of a "slave" uprising.

The estimated Native American population of the US prior to Columbus was approximately only 7 million.  When Europe sees a wave of immigration many times its current population with superior technology and weaponry, then they can start to worry.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BradinBayern said:

The estimated Native American population of the US prior to Columbus was approximately only 7 million.  When Europe sees a wave of immigration many times its current population with superior technology and weaponry, then they can start to worry.  

 

 

Superior technology or weaponery is not necessary, who will stop 1,10,100 million migrants?

 

Native American population 7 million. Immigration during the first 100 years: 100000?

And now?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys you are totally missing the point.  The Native Americans do not count, they are not real 'mericans.  When they say that immigrants took over America they mean those pesky Mexican'ts who took their joobs.

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Keleth said:

This,1000 times this.

It has nothing to do with protesting against anything,or being opressed,it`s just a mixture of booze and being able to do it mixed with a bit of boredom and a "I can do what I want attitude".

 

Also you notice a big difference between policing methods between here and in the US.In the US at the first sign of trouble the police seem to wade in batons flailing etc.Here it seems to be more about keeping the trouble contained in 1 area.

Nail on head! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The German Police is un-PC and racist.

A spokesman of the German police union (Welt online):

"The riots would have started a long time ago. Problems, especially with "juvenile and adolescent perpetrators with a predominant migration background" had been a matter of increasing concern to the police in recent weeks and had been known to the city administration for a long time.

"The problem scene gathers there on public green spaces to consume drugs and alcohol almost without hindrance," said Kusterer with a view to the area around Lake Eckensee, where the riots began at the weekend. This scene was extremely aggressive and disrespectful, threatened police officers and had absolutely nothing to do with the Stuttgart event audience."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now