Requirements for zeugnisbewertung

4 posts in this topic

Hi.

I gave a couple of questions regarding getting university degree recognised.

1. I have misplaced high school diploma and won't be able to get a new one for up to a year. Is it required or just university degree. I have official transcript from high school in U.S.

2. I have an official transcript from university but not sealed. They say you can electronically get it and send them pw etc as an option  but then say it's not evidence. So I don't understand this. Can anyone help? Thanks 

I realise this won't help your case but it may well shed some light on people from UK that need the same requirements as I had to go through this for my degree. Any degree passed in the UK is automatically recognised in Germany and no translation necessary.

Hopefully someone will provide you with the answer you require.

2 hours ago, lilyluv said:

1. I have misplaced high school diploma and won't be able to get a new one for up to a year

2. I have an official transcript from university but not sealed

Very likely both your high school and university can send you via mail new, sealed transcripts confirming you attended and graduated.  You can likely accomplish this without needing to go there in person.  This won't be free, but it is probably a sound investment.

18 hours ago, lilyluv said:

I gave a couple of questions regarding getting university degree recognised.

Why? Depending on whether it is for further education or employment there are different institutions involved and there are slight differences in the exact requirements depending on the institution processing the application. 

1. I have misplaced high school diploma and won't be able to get a new one for up to a year. Is it required or just university degree. I have official transcript from high school in U.S.

It depends on the exact circumstances. 

They say you can electronically get it and send them pw etc as an option  but then say it's not evidence. So I don't understand this. 

I don't understand what you wrote. What exactly did they say?