looking for help at home in Munich

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I temporarily lost some autonomy following a surgery.

I live alone and some tasks are a bit challenging.

Does anybody have any recommendation for someone I can hire to come to my place a few hours and help me clean and cook ? I live in Solln in the south of Munich.

Unfortunately, my german is still not good enough. Ideally the person should be able to understand english or french or spanish or italian.

thanks

If you´re publicly insured you can ask your doctor or your health insurance whether you qualify for a household helper (which a doctor would have to "prescribe").

thanks, unfortunately I am privately insured but I will ask my agent just in case.

16 minutes ago, jeba said:

If you´re publicly insured you can ask your doctor or your health insurance whether you qualify for a household helper (which a doctor would have to "prescribe").

On 6/10/2020, 9:15:39, johnprieto said:

Hi,

I temporarily lost some autonomy following a surgery.

I live alone and some tasks are a bit challenging.

Does anybody have any recommendation for someone I can hire to come to my place a few hours and help me clean and cook ? I live in Solln in the south of Munich.

Unfortunately, my german is still not good enough. Ideally the person should be able to understand english or french or spanish or italian.

thanks

Hi, good afternoon. Are you still in need? I would like to have more details about the position. I speak Portuguese, English, French and understand Spanish. Thanks.