Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

824 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2020, 5:07:58, Rushrush said:

this showed up in my email today.

I hate to tell you this, but you subscribe to some pretty shitty, extremely racist mailing lists. You should probably stop that.

Noticed this today from the Atlantic White Noise Inside the Alt Right White Noise, The Atlantic’s first feature documentary, is the result of a four-year commitment to investigating and exposing the roots of rising white nationalism in the U.S. and abroad.

Well researched and produced but it begs the question, since the rise of Trump 99% of politically motivated crime has come from the left. So why have no main stream producers covered Antifa? The media (other than Fox news) has barely covered the Antia riots. this leaves plenty of room for right wing conspiracy Theories to thrive.

As an aside one thing that really annoys me is since the election of Trump any one who is conservative (either who votes Conservative or Republican) is automatically tagged as a racist.  As El Jeffo pointed out, skin colour is irrelevant, if one votes the wrong way or holds the wrong opinions. Lesyn Lewis came within a few hundred votes of being the first POC to be both a white racist supremacist and a leader of a major political party.  

2 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

"Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa

You answered before I could edit, I was going to add that this isn't to down play the danger the far  right posses. My impression is also that the right tends to engage in more direct violence (Murder) While left in doxing rioting etc.

noticed this from the article 

Daily interpersonal violence and state violence pose a much greater threat to Americans than any kind of extremist terror attack.

4 hours ago, Rushrush said:

since the rise of Trump 99% of politically motivated crime has come from the left

Has it really though.

Listening to Trump everything is Antifa did it.I don`t believe he has ever admitted to the Far Right commiting a crime instead he has gone on to praise certain groups as true patriots.

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

Has it really though.

Listening to Trump everything is Antifa did it.I don`t believe he has ever admitted to the Far Right commiting a crime instead he has gone on to praise certain groups as true patriots.

Of course it hasn't. A fictional character (who claims to be an English teacher, although it can't spell "committing") on a random web forum pulled a random number out of its ass, just to try to get a rise out of people. And it got one from you.

Congratulations.

4 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Of course it hasn't. A fictional character (who claims to be an English teacher, although it can't spell "committing") on a random web forum pulled a random number out of its ass, just to try to get a rise out of people. And it got one from you.

Congratulations.

We need to stop talking to said fictional character.

#disengage

24 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Congratulations.

Haven’t you got your English teachers mixed up? Keleth wrote that and he “ ain’t no English teacher.” He has mentioned that before on here. 

🙏🏻
But it might be my poor eyesight..🙈

I know, BethAnnBitt!🙏🏻 
Well, in theory.  But Rushrush spelt the word “ commitment “ correctly. Keleth didn’t spell “ committing “ correctly.

( Last time I looked!)...
Edit: meanwhile getting paranoid about who is who and who am I!

😂😂

Just now, Janx Spirit said:

I Love the Smell of Lies in the evening...

smells like troll spirit

3 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

I feel stupid and contagious...

yuck!  stay away from me!  don't even reply to this!

Just now, Techsmex said:

yuck!  stay away from me!  don't even reply to this post!

Cough...

...sorry :) 

4 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

Cough...

...sorry :) 

you cheeky reeky!

Blunt?   made me think of 1973.     carry on please