Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

824 posts in this topic

Accusing me of being a troll is like my accusing you of being an insensitive arsehole. Still have fucks to give? 
The rest of your post - on a similar wavelength. Ok.

But I refuse to be pigeon- holed by you or anybody else.

I would just like to know ONE thing, keleth- why do you think I am a troll?

1 hour ago, john g. said:

I would just like to know ONE thing, keleth- why do you think I am a troll?

Never said you were a troll.

You do however try to cozy up to trolls and the people on the other side.

1 hour ago, john g. said:

Accusing me of being a troll is like my accusing you of being an insensitive arsehole. Still have fucks to give?

The field in which I grow my fucks is barren.

Bullshit. People on the other side? Other side of what? The Dark Side of the Moon?
I often give a thumbs up to people I disagree with if the post - rather than the poster - is something I agree with. Or at least is thoughtful or makes me laugh.

There are a couple of people on here who annoy the shit out of me  but  sometimes „ green „ them if the post strikes a chord.
The post rather than the poster.

14 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Never said you were a troll.

You do however try to cozy up to trolls and the people on the other side.

The field in which I grow my fucks is barren.

If you pulled your head out of your ass for 4 seconds you would realize how dangerous your disgusting ideology is. 

Well when you fail at life, I guess it must feel good to come onto the internet and blame Trump for everything. 

I'm tempted to start another thread that reads "The view from the other side" where in polarized America both sides take completely different takes on the same video or story. Portland is a typical example, on the left it's peaceful protestors being beaten by police, from the right, it's 7/24 rioting.

Back on subject again another story of Black people speak out against BLM and being labeled racists, called Ni**ers, coons, uncle toms etc which of course is fine for Black poeple to use, so on and so forth.

I can guarantee this will never reach the MSM in America

“These people have nothing to do with Black lives. Our Black community leaders need to stand up and lead because what's happening is they're letting a group of terrorists that don't represent me use me, and that's not right,” Johnson said.

Johnson has placed blame on local leadership, which has not done enough to stifle the spread of violence and mayhem that has ravaged the city.

"The lack of police response, city response, response from our mayor has just given free rein to holy hell to take place at that 11 o’clock hour to 3 in the morning.” Johnson added that he does not disagree with President Donald Trump's decision to send federal officers to assist.

https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa-stalks-marine-vet-who-proudly-waved-american-flag-during-portland-riot

Narrator: What Americans know is that, in this case, the only "side" is the 10th Amendment.

Via Andrew Sullivan's latest column (paywalled) bold mine

Shooting incidents were up 56 percent in Milwaukee over last year’s totals earlier this month, and up 54 percent in Philadelphia. Chicago’s homicides are up 39 percent— which may explain why the overwhelmed Mayor, Lori Lightfoot, agreed to accept federal help this week—without allowing direct federal law enforcement on the streets. In New York City, there were 205 shooting incidents in June, a figure last seen in 1996, a quarter century ago. I keep seeing videos of mayhem in the streets there. It’s hard to judge how typical or atypical these scenes are—but you can be sure you’ll be seeing a lot of them on Fox News night after night, and showing up in your FaceBook and Twitter feeds 24/7.

And it's worth remembering that most of the lives being lost here in this national wave of gun violence belong to African Americans. In one particular incident in DC, when an eleven-year-old boy was shot dead at a July 4th “Stop-The-Violence” cookout, his grandfather spoke for many who don’t get much of a hearing in the current moment: “We see all these protests only when an officer hurts a black person. Where are the Black Lives Matter people when black people are hurting black people?” BLM does care about such murders, of course, but the anger here is real. So is the human carnage. 

On 7/1/2020, 1:00:30, El Jeffo said:

So you're happy defending a blatant racist? The guy who said that POC with German passports aren't really German?

Noted.

Note whatever you want. Its seems to be irrelevant what I actually said even less what I meant to say. I dont know Jeba from Adam und I couldnt care less. 

On 7/23/2020, 4:39:39, yourkeau said:

Yes, I am here forever (hopefully), my decision is not based on conspiracy theories.

As opposed to the Russiagate conspiracy theory you bought? ^_^

On 7/23/2020, 4:39:39, yourkeau said:

Other that that, who has future in this always changing world? Nobody and everybody. China might be an economic superpower, but 30 years ago it was nothing, and who knows which now third world country will replace China in 30 years.

I can almost guarantee the 21st century belongs to China.  I would say that their influence surpasses that of the United States at the diplomatic level.

Since the West is degenerating you have two choices: Russian despotism or Chinese surveillance state?  Take your pick. :lol:

Btw what is your view on immigration to Israel?  Do you believe it should adapt a similar policy to Germany?

People who are being violently snatched off the streets for exercising their constitutional right to protest are being forced to relinquish future protesting as a condition of their release.

Federal authorities are using a new tactic in their battle against protesters in Portland, Oregon: arrest them on offenses as minor as “failing to obey” an order to get off a sidewalk on federal property — and then tell them they can’t protest anymore as a condition for release from jail.

Legal experts describe the move as a blatant violation of the constitutional right to free assembly, but at least 12 protesters arrested in recent weeks have been specifically barred from attending protests or demonstrations as they await trials on federal misdemeanor charges.

[it's] a tactic one expert described as “sort of hilariously unconstitutional.”

It doesn't get much more dystopian than this.

Ahh, and thus the ACLU unwittingly titles the history of the Trump Admimistration:

Hilariously Unconstitutional: How a group of political amateurs failed at everyday governance while working in the Trump Administration

40 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

It doesn't get much more dystopian than this.

RUFKM?

Pick up a history book.  

6 hours ago, balticus said:

RUFKM?

Pick up a history book.  

Don't say that.  He'll probably site the only book he's ever read:  Zinn's People History. :lol:

17 minutes ago, J0ker said:

Don't say that.  He'll probably site the only book he's ever read:  Zinn's People History. :lol:

Whereas Balticus` only book seems to have been Mein Kampf.

Oh sorry he was probably a regular reader of Pravda as well.

this showed up in my email today. The woke want to hear from People of Colour. Just not all of us”. Uncle Toms is usually term, opps, slur, used to describe non white people who aren't woke.

to quote

These are the same well-intentioned lawyers who claim to support diversity. But it is a diversity of a very narrow kind — the kind that doesn't include uppity non-white people like me who don't parrot their script. 

And than as I was cleaning up my inbox noticed this Why anti-racism is all about white people  The 'White Fragility' narrative is more interested in self-transformation and self-fulfilment than with real equality!

and this from twitter, another example of an Uncle Tom (aunt Tom?). Violent left targets (Black female)Seattle police chief at her home.

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1290281671250472961?s=20