Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

824 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2020, 9:14:52, AlexTr said:

There is an expectation that people know things that are considered the common shared knowledge of educated people. 

On 7/17/2020, 9:14:52, AlexTr said:

There is an expectation that people know things that are considered the common shared knowledge of educated people. 

Is there? Who expects that? What is the common shared knowledge of educated people?

So what conclusions will the educatored people draw from the election if the amount of minorities voting for Trump increases? Will it be because they are stupid or because they also cannot stand the cancel culture, the lies, the fact that Democrat run cities are FAR more dangerous than Republican run cities, that they don't want to be told they are always a victim by a bunch of middle class, white, soy drinkers?

There was a study done a few years ago and Democrats apparently used far less words when addressing above said group where as Republicans had no bias. I think this is called the bigotry of low expectation.  This is extraordinarily racist. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/

This is from the WaPo so probably plays it down to sugar coat it and make it sound cute. 

6 hours ago, EncinoMan said:

soy drinkers

J0ker, you spend so much time creating multiple usernames to convince expats living in Germany that Trump is good, and you (according to your legend) are not even American. Why?

If pointing out disgusting bigotry of low expectation is trolling, then "guilty as charged"

19 hours ago, Metall said:

@yourkeau: Why do you even worry about these trolls and their many alts on Toytown?

Let them talk to themselves. :D

Just curious, why J0ker is so afraid to post the same nonsense he usually posts, under his username.

This is good, Black man upset because he doesn't like white liberals telling him how to think. People like him are a danger to his community, black people need to pass a purity test before being allowed out in the real world

The article suggested that blackness is measured by one’s political views, and the article’s headline underscored this message. According to the article, I have failed an ideological racial purity test that Black people, especially those in leadership positions, must pass. 

and

Imposing an ideological racial purity test on Black men and women is dangerous. It is divide and conquer. It is colonial. But news media companies who purport to be anti-racist are often blind to this reality

Been saying this for a while

Among Black people, as in any other part of our society, I am far from alone in my views. Enter any church, community centre, WhatsApp group, school or workplace and you can find healthy debates on these topics. There is no racial consensus. For example, did you know that on many social issues there are as many conservative African-Americans as there are liberal? (No comparable data exists for Black-Canadians, unfortunately.)

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jamil-jivani-no-one-gets-to-tell-me-what-kind-of-black-man-to-be

On 7/19/2020, 1:47:15, yourkeau said:

J0ker, you spend so much time creating multiple usernames to convince expats living in Germany that Trump is good, and you (according to your legend) are not even American. Why?

The same reason you create multiple usernames to unsuccessfully hit on the same women after getting rejected.

5 hours ago, Rushrush said:

This is good, Black man upset because he doesn't like white liberals telling him how to think. People like him are a danger to his community, black people need to pass a purity test before being allowed out in the real world

The article suggested that blackness is measured by one’s political views, and the article’s headline underscored this message. According to the article, I have failed an ideological racial purity test that Black people, especially those in leadership positions, must pass. 

and

Imposing an ideological racial purity test on Black men and women is dangerous. It is divide and conquer. It is colonial. But news media companies who purport to be anti-racist are often blind to this reality

Been saying this for a while

Among Black people, as in any other part of our society, I am far from alone in my views. Enter any church, community centre, WhatsApp group, school or workplace and you can find healthy debates on these topics. There is no racial consensus. For example, did you know that on many social issues there are as many conservative African-Americans as there are liberal? (No comparable data exists for Black-Canadians, unfortunately.)

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jamil-jivani-no-one-gets-to-tell-me-what-kind-of-black-man-to-be

What I'm currious about is how this will play out long term. The legacy media has gone full on woke. Even ESPN is in on the act (expect when it comes to China) but the reality is your average joe is nowhere near as woke. At the moment with Trump in charge he's dominating the headlines but at some point he will be gone we'll have sanity in the world. I've mentioned this before but but most people are either center right or center left and neither party has room for anyone one in the center.  As Claire Lehmann founder of Quillette pointed out, people are looking for balanced thoughtful engaging content and they are not finding it a the NY Times (or the Globe and Mail). Loads of moderate conversvative writers have been driven away from the legacy media, Andrew Sullivan being the latest, taking with them many many readers. I cancelled my NY Times subscribtion perfering to support Quillette instead.

They're all moving to substack (?) the only problem with that is substack's T&Cs state no hateful content and at the moment if you're not woke you're a Nazi. How long till TT does a purge?

The self- purging has got underway, Rushrush. There is bullying going on with no respect for those either Centre Left or Centre Right. That is why many no longer bother posting on here or have left.

This forum is dying because of that.

The end result will likely be a rump core of three or four people preaching to the converted and even they will end up eating each other and slagging each other off as “ trolls.”

Basically, such people , in my view , are narcissists with no tolerance of other views and with no sense of nuancing.

( A bit like me with my last sentence!😂)

If I get accused one more time of being a troll or supporting trolls, I will also give close consideration to leaving this forum- though it is the only one I have ever been on.

18 hours ago, J0ker said:

The same reason you create multiple usernames to unsuccessfully hit on the same women after getting rejected.

Even when you did not answer my question, glad to see you back, J0ker.

This forum is dying because of that.

Not only this forum, the forum as a social network is dead. People prefer to use social networks where they block whoever they do not like, without any need to complain to administration. Perhaps, safe heaven for trolls is the only raison d'etre of these forums.

It's like Stammtisch but without a risk of being hit in the head by an empty Maßkrug.

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Even when you did not answer my question, glad to see you back, J0ker.

Where in Asia are you now?

22 minutes ago, J0ker said:

Where in Asia are you now?

In the Middle East, where the refugees came from.

Ok, not really, but close. Our prime minister knows how to manipulate children, so Trump loves us. One abandoned village will now be called Trump Heights (no joke). Nobody protests since nobody lives there, and we get some more money from American taxpayers.

Vote for Trump in 2020.

15 hours ago, yourkeau said:

In the Middle East, where the refugees came from.

Ok, not really, but close. Our prime minister knows how to manipulate children, so Trump loves us. One abandoned village will now be called Trump Heights (no joke). Nobody protests since nobody lives there, and we get some more money from American taxpayers.

Vote for Trump in 2020.

You're in Israel?  I was in Tel Aviv a couple of years ago for a week.  Loved the atmosphere.  So you finally came to realize there is no future in Western Europe? Is the move permanent?

Yes, I am here forever (hopefully), my decision is not based on conspiracy theories. Economy wise I am better than in DE, but life is more expensive. Alcohol is heavily taxed like in Scandinavia, so a 70 cent beer from Bavaria costs here 2.5 euro. This makes me cry.

Other that that, who has future in this always changing world? Nobody and everybody. China might be an economic superpower, but 30 years ago it was nothing, and who knows which now third world country will replace China in 30 years.

I moved from one export country to another export country (automobile industry vs high tech and weapons), so there is no future guaranteed by the leader of the Communist Party. But it's not that bad, life without certainty. 

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

my decision is not based on conspiracy theories.

Well, glad that's settled. 

:lol:

On 7/21/2020, 8:58:54, john g. said:

Basically, such people , in my view , are narcissists with no tolerance of other views and with no sense of nuancing.

Yes because anyone who defends Trumps comments (the man who mocks disabled people etc) deserve sensible arguments.

I`ve agreed with many of the right wingers on here on certain points.I have no problems with Republicans(don`t agree with them) but they`ve gone too far since Trump has been in power.

Rather than hating Tories which I did under Thatcher I just have to stand back and laugh at how utterly fucking incompetent they are nowadays.

If I get accused one more time of being a troll or supporting trolls, I will also give close consideration to leaving this forum