Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

798 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

:blink:

In general, the Internet is not a lawless space. The criminal offences of the German Criminal Code (StGB) apply here just as in "real life". Legally, an insult in an Internet forum, on Twitter or Facebook is no different from an insult on the street.

"In addition to civil law claims, the person affected can also take action against the person who wrote the corresponding lines in criminal law," explains attorney Michael Terhaag on aufrecht.de.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://www.bz-berlin.de/ratgeber/beleidigung-im-internet-was-ist-strafbar

Whether you think Antifa is a real terrorist organization (aka Andy Ngo) or some figment of the a right wingers imagination there is no question that they have taken over Portland. The city is descending into chaos. This is not Black people protesting police violence but whites who have been encouraged by deomcatic politictions and given tons of support. NOw the city is paying the price. Naturally I expect said politicians to win re-election handily. Links to come later

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

youknow-what-this-is-its-the-worlds-smallest-violin-playing-51915141.png

How many times is the N-word used in that movie, smart guy?   

A few pages back you argued that people who associate with racists and racism are themselves racists.

🤪

^^ Thinks the characters in a movie are real people. 🤪🤪🤪 indeed.

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

^^ Thinks the characters in a movie are real people. 🤪🤪🤪 indeed.

No - thinks that it is ironic for Keleth to use content from a movie which frequently uses words he finds so offensive.   

You never learn.   

@Rushrush: What's happening in America at the moment is truly frightening. The hatred, anger and violence of many of the BLM protesters is astounding. Worse still, they seem to be getting away with it. Trump is absolutely right to condemn them.

2 hours ago, GerardB said:

@Rushrush: What's happening in America at the moment is truly frightening. The hatred, anger and violence of many of the BLM protesters is astounding. Worse still, they seem to be getting away with it. Trump is absolutely right to condemn them.

The hatred, anger and violence of many of the Antifa and their white Liberals supporters protesters is astounding. There corrected. I separate BLM (anti capitalist Marx Lenninist) and protests against police brutality. It's a mi or but extremely important distinction. Also of you look at the videos they are mostly white people. I 

How big/dangerous is Antifa? I think David Frum put it best. 

Meanwhile everybody OUTSIDE the crazy Fox bubble can see that the US is simultaneously a) engaged in a profound historical reckoning that has inspired cities and states to retire Confederate memorials and B) beset by some criminal mischief best handled by local police 9/x

The whole thread is good

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1279748984718811137?s=20

What is muddying the waters is the whole cancel culture that wants to remove all trace of history. 

2 minutes ago, Rushrush said:

I separate BLM (anti capitalist Marx Lenninist)

2 minutes ago, Rushrush said:

the whole cancel culture that wants to remove all trace of history. 

Do you mean this history?

5f01e2cba38a1_fark_reNhIPqV2rx1MX-KUbccZ

Or this history?

5f01e31e7fa70_M451131_Black-woman-slave-

Or this history?

5f01e36d8726e_26001.jpg.79879eae6d85f4ea

It really makes you think who actually wants you to forget certain things. Or not, I guess..

10 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Do you mean this history?

5f01e2cba38a1_fark_reNhIPqV2rx1MX-KUbccZ

Dude, spend 5 mins on google before answering, you'll look less stupid. BLM is both a movement, aka the civil rights movement and a marxist anti capitalist organisation that is being funded by white liberals. They may sound the same but they are not the same.

This showed up in my in box

That is true. Yet if we are going to have an honest conversation about the condition of the black minority, then we should consider facts as well as feelings.

The most important fact is that there is no single black minority. Over recent decades some ethnic minority groups have been climbing the ladder faster than others. That divergence story can now be told about Britain’s black minority itself, which in recent decades has generally experienced less good outcomes than most other big UK minorities.

https://unherd.com/2020/06/facts-vs-feelings-in-the-blm-debate/?tl_inbound=1&tl_groups%5B0%5D=18743&tl_period_type=3

and

i highly recommend doing this

I also listen to a range of black and Asian voices, not just those BLM sympathisers who have dominated the airwaves in the past fortnight.

As I was saying

what the alt-right and alt-left have in common 

But if we step back from trying to pinpoint one ‘side’ as ‘goodies’ and the other as ‘baddies’, and see both Antifa and the alt-right as two sides of the same phenomenon — alt-right and alt-left in fact — there are plenty of warnings here for British politics.

https://unherd.com/2020/06/both-the-radical-left-and-right-are-left-behinds/?tl_inbound=1&tl_groups%5B0%5D=18743&tl_period_type=3

3 hours ago, Rushrush said:

This showed up in my in box

That is true. Yet if we are going to have an honest conversation about the condition of the black minority, then we should consider facts as well as feelings.

The most important fact is that there is no single black minority. Over recent decades some ethnic minority groups have been climbing the ladder faster than others. That divergence story can now be told about Britain’s black minority itself, which in recent decades has generally experienced less good outcomes than most other big UK minorities.

https://unherd.com/2020/06/facts-vs-feelings-in-the-blm-debate/?tl_inbound=1&tl_groups%5B0%5D=18743&tl_period_type=3

and

i highly recommend doing this

I also listen to a range of black and Asian voices, not just those BLM sympathisers who have dominated the airwaves in the past fortnight.

That is a very interesting link, showing there are so many nuances ( in this case, in a UK context ). Thanks for that!