Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

798 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, balticus said:

Do you live on the mean streets of Charlottenburg or is it Zehlendorf?   

In light of concerns about inequality of opportunity, did you draft a letter to your school administrator + concerned parents to petition for recruitment of students from less fortunate neighborhoods to attend your school so that the student body profile mirrors the socio-economic and ethnic makeup of Berlin?   

Of course you didn't.   :lol:

So shouldn`t you be moving back to the USA and getting citizenship then to campaign for Trump or is also your only contribution on a forum ?

Stop being so fucking absurd.

6 minutes ago, balticus said:

did you draft a letter to your school administrator + concerned parents to petition for recruitment of students from less fortunate neighborhoods to attend your school so that the student body profile mirrors the socio-economic and ethnic makeup of Berlin? 

I didn`t have to because my schools were made up of people from the area no matter what race or sex .

Do you only know schools that choose their students then ?

Do you have such a privileged background ?

1 minute ago, Keleth said:

But I have no idea what their background as kids growing up was like.

You should pay closer attention.   It also helps if you have lived in their country or region to understand the signals. 

1 minute ago, Keleth said:

You do though seem to be saying if you haven`t got personal experience of whatever it is then you have no right to say anything against it ?

Absolutely not.   

I am suggesting that you need to consider the source and distinguish between empty, vapid, virtue signalling versus experience.    Watch how people socialize their kids.   It's all you need to know. 

Somebody's All the way on the wrong side of history. You don't have to be a sorcerer's apprentice to know that. 

Racism and bigotry have no place in modern society.

3 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

Great.   When will we see the draft of that letter you are sending to the other parents and the school administrators?

Tell us how you are mixing Jeffo's social network to overlap with kids of different socio-economic and ethnic background.   

Virtue signal is perfectly suited for an internet forum.   :lol:

9 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

True. However, it´s not up to you to decide what constitutes racism!

20 minutes ago, Keleth said:

So shouldn`t you be moving back to the USA and getting citizenship then to campaign for Trump or is also your only contribution on a forum ?

Stop being so fucking absurd.

Are you trying to censor my opinion?   I don't vote in the US. 

I didn`t have to because my schools were made up of people from the area no matter what race or sex .

Did somebody assign you housing in that area or did you choose to live there?   

Do you only know schools that choose their students then ?

I know of a sub-system of the Berlin PUBLIC schools which chooses its students.    

1 hour ago, jeba said:

True. However, it´s not up to you to decide what constitutes racism!

Well, Duden is the authority on the German language and it has decided.

15 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Well, Duden is the authority on the German language and it has decided.

The court linked above by somebody ruled otherwise.

2 hours ago, balticus said:

Are you trying to censor my opinion?   I don't vote in the US. 

This is the hypocrisy from you again.El JEffo apparently needs to write a letter so that he really does something pertaining to what he`s talking about.but you think it perfectly acceptable for you to sit on a computer writing about how good Trump is for the US while not living or not voting there.

Do you not see the double standard ?

Did somebody assign you housing in that area or did you choose to live there?   

Yer my mum and dad assigned me there.Idiot.You live where you can afford.

I know of a sub-system of the Berlin PUBLIC schools which chooses its students.

And that has to do with millions of other schoolkids in public schools what exactly ?

4 minutes ago, Keleth said:

This is the hypocrisy from you again.El JEffo apparently needs to write a letter so that he really does something pertaining to what he`s talking about.but you think it perfectly acceptable for you to sit on a computer writing about how good Trump is for the US while not living or not voting there.

Do you not see the double standard ?

Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout.     Back on topic please.

Yer my mum and dad assigned me there.Idiot.You live where you can afford.

The ultra affordable neighborhoods seem to be the ones that a lot of people avoid.    Why is that?

And that has to do with millions of other schoolkids in public schools what exactly ?

Go to the Berlin section of the forum and figure it out.    

17 minutes ago, jeba said:

For what it is worth, i think you should avoid that word. 

More importantly, i think the grievance grifter brigade here on TT should stop trivializing the weaponization of accusations of racism.  

44 minutes ago, jeba said:

Find that link. I bet I know which court case it references and I bet it's about Rechtschreibung and not definitions.

41 minutes ago, balticus said:

Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout.     Back on topic please.

My topic is your utter hypocrisy which you accused everyone else of a few posts back.

Not even 100% sure what you and ElJeffo are trying to get at with each other.

42 minutes ago, balticus said:

The ultra affordable neighborhoods seem to be the ones that a lot of people avoid.    Why is that?

And that has what to do with where I lived and what school I went to exactly ?

And yes it was utterly affordable,in fact it was the only affordable area.

Council estate (which means nothing to you).

43 minutes ago, balticus said:

Go to the Berlin section of the forum and figure it out.

And what has that to do with this thread exactly.I have no interest in Berlin and doubly so in the schooling there.

Balty seems to be jelly. Glad I'm not him. Life's too short to go through it being envious of others. 

50 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Not even 100% sure what you and ElJeffo are trying to get at with each other.

50 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I have no interest in Berlin and doubly so in the schooling there.

Then kindly STFU.

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

Find that link. I bet I know which court case it references and I bet it's about Rechtschreibung and not definitions.

How much are you prepared to bet?

the State Constitutional Court of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, in northeast Germany, ruled in December 2019 that while the term is generally understood to be pejorative, whether it actually is depends on the context in which it is used.

https://www.dw.com/en/always-derogatory-germany-battles-over-the-n-word/a-52327824

@jeba  The substance of the court's order in that case is that it can be used ironically or in academic expression about the word, but not in direct discussion with or about actual black people.

Why do you think that makes your claim to its indiscriminate use acceptable? That claim defies reality.

So let us stipulate. You can use the word ironically to decry the use of the word or its pejorative meaning or you can use it academically to discuss the concept of "bad words" but you simply cannot use it with respect to any person or people. We are agreed.

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

Balty seems to be jelly. Glad I'm not him. Life's too short to go through it being envious of others. 

Only a person who strives to keep their kids separated from other ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds would think that others are envious.    

If anyone had doubts whether you are racist or not, it should be abundantly clear now.     Go back to suburbia.    :lol: