Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

798 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GerardB said:

Yeah, you're another one of the "mean girls" on here.

How insulting.  FF is THE mean girl on here.  She means what she says.

6 hours ago, GerardB said:

What's becoming of our freedoms when the government can compel people to stay in their houses?

What`s becoming of us the human race when certain members of it are perfectly happy  to spread a disease that kills people ?

I`d honestly like to know what your solution is to this problem of Covid-19.

2 hours ago, GerardB said:

But staying at home until there's a cure or a vaccine: no thanks!

What are you on about? Have you had to stay at home at all since we became aware of the virus? I haven't.  

13 hours ago, balticus said:

Read between the lines and look at contextual information from other boards, and you might conclude that some of the people who drop the accusations of racism so quickly, have experienced a privileged upbringing.   

slow down there, hoss.  Some of us non-white, non-privileged-upbringing-having people have simply listened to enough garbage in our lifetimes to waste a single second more of it educating people like "Gerard", the likes of whom have already asked us to move "back" to Africa.  It's also important not to forget that there are plenty of intelligent people of all backgrounds who read these pages without comment because life is simply too fucking short.

3 hours ago, GerardB said:

Yeah, you're another one of the "mean girls" on here.

cute.  You haven't seen nothing yet. Keep it up, "Gerard".

34 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

Some of us non-white, non-privileged-upbringing-having people

Awesome, but i was clearly not referring to you.   

34 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

It's also important not to forget that there are plenty of intelligent people of all backgrounds who read these pages without comment because life is simply too fucking short.

Pardon my confusion, but what does that have to do with the people separating their kids social, educational,  and professional networks from "undesirables", i.e. true racism and discrimination while hypocritically accusing others of racism at every chance?   

3 minutes ago, balticus said:

Pardon my confusion, but what does that have to do with the people separating their kids social, educational,  and professional networks from "undesirables", i.e. true racism and discrimination while hypocritically accusing others of racism at every chance?   

Well as no one knows who you`re on about it`s not surprising you`re getting this sort of reply.

What are those "other boards" you`re talking about for a start ?

58 minutes ago, bramble said:

What are you on about? Have you had to stay at home at all since we became aware of the virus? I haven't.  

He`s admitted he has no life apart from the pub so he has basically been forced to stay home until they reopened.

Can‘t speak for Germany ..but here in Greece 

we have had Emergency Movement documents to show to the police. It has finished now but you were not allowed to leave your home without being able to prove it was a necessary journey on date.. from.. till time.. and only allowed to go to the doc, pharmacy, supermarket etc .

Greeks had to send an PMS to the police and gain permission before leaving home. 
150 euro per person fine if you were caught without the relevant document whilst underway.

They are looking forward ( in a way ) to „ somewhat normal tourism „ because they are desperate but some have told us „ we are good here on Crete. Only one man has died. But what will the tourists bring?“

Tough and a dilemma.

29 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Well as no one knows who you`re on about it`s not surprising you`re getting this sort of reply.

Which part is unclear?

29 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I meant "other threads" rather than other boards.  

5 minutes ago, balticus said:

Which part is unclear?

This part ...Who are these privileged people you`re talking about.Don't throw shit and hope some sticks name names.

14 hours ago, balticus said:

Read between the lines and look at contextual information from other boards, and you might conclude that some of the people who drop the accusations of racism so quickly, have experienced a privileged upbringing. 

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

I'm guessing Stormfront. 

6 hours ago, dessa_dangerous said:

slow down there, hoss.  Some of us non-white, non-privileged-upbringing-having people have simply listened to enough garbage in our lifetimes to waste a single second more of it educating people like "Gerard", the likes of whom have already asked us to move "back" to Africa.  It's also important not to forget that there are plenty of intelligent people of all backgrounds who read these pages without comment because life is simply too fucking short.

cute.  You haven't seen nothing yet. Keep it up, "Gerard".

Once in a while, someone says something that's worth reading twice.

thx dd

7 hours ago, Keleth said:

He`s admitted he has no life apart from the pub

Really? Can´t you stop posting your made-up insinuations?

1 hour ago, jeba said:

Really? Can´t you stop posting your made-up insinuations?

I`m not going to go looking through the Coronavirus thread but he said so himself.

He`s young,his social life is important to him (Unlike us old people apparently) and that the pub is his social life even going so far as to say without the pub his mental well being is suffering.

If any of that is true, he wouldn't be living in the middle of Bumfuck Brandenburg and lying about living in Berlin.

9 hours ago, Keleth said:

This part ...Who are these privileged people you`re talking about.Don't throw shit and hope some sticks name names.

If you have not figured out who among the regular posters comes from privilege, working class, or middle class and adjusted your assessment of their posts accordingly, then you are beyond my help.   

Look who is making the most noise.    If you think their kids would ever get anywhere near a public school with 40% Turkish or Arab students, think again.    That is prejudice writ large.  

19 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

If any of that is true, he wouldn't be living in the middle of Bumfuck Brandenburg and lying about living in Berlin.

Do you live on the mean streets of Charlottenburg or is it Zehlendorf?   

In light of concerns about inequality of opportunity, did you draft a letter to your school administrator + concerned parents to petition for recruitment of students from less fortunate neighborhoods to attend your school so that the student body profile mirrors the socio-economic and ethnic makeup of Berlin?   

Of course you didn't.   :lol:

5 minutes ago, balticus said:

If you have not figured out who among the regular posters comes from privilege, working class, or middle class and adjusted your assessment of their posts accordingly, then you are beyond my help.   

I can work out that probably about 90% of the posters on here are at the moment a lot better off financially than me and have always and probably always will be.But I have no idea what their background as kids growing up was like.

You do though seem to be saying if you haven`t got personal experience of whatever it is then you have no right to say anything against it ?