Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

798 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Namu said:

I guess people just give a fuck about what's acceptable to you. Just like you give a fuck about us pointing out that Neger is a discriminatory word that makes a lot of black and white people cringe when it is used in their presence.

What I learnt from TT only and therefore won´t use it anymore in their presence. Which according to Krieg makes me a "closet Nazi".

And when I challenge him to substantiate his claims he whiggles out by saying I shouldn´t take things literally. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jeba said:

What I learnt from TT only and therefore won´t use it anymore in their presence. Which according to Krieg makes me a "closet Nazi".

And when I challenge him to substantiate his claims he whiggles out by saying I shouldn´t take things literally. 

 

Funny thing, I didn't say you were a closet Nazi.    I could cry "Do not put words in my mouth" ...

 

It is actually difficult to figure you out, sometimes I think you have problems with the English language, but I think you are that kind of obtuse people who never try to understand what the counterpart is trying to tell you.   It is you you you and your freedoms.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jeba said:

What I learnt from TT only and therefore won´t use it anymore in their presence. Which according to Krieg makes me a "closet Nazi".

And when I challenge him to substantiate his claims he whiggles out by saying I shouldn´t take things literally. 

Oh and how many times have you discussed the use of that word outside TT in recent years?  Be honest.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jeba said:

What I learnt from TT only and therefore won´t use it anymore in their presence. Which according to Krieg makes me a "closet Nazi".

And when I challenge him to substantiate his claims he whiggles out by saying I shouldn´t take things literally. 

It does make you a racist who treads softly though.

If it`s an offensive way to speak about people when you say it to their face then why say it when they`re not there ?

It means you either don`t understand why it`s offensive or you don`t give a fuck.

 

At least have the bottle to stick to your convictions,if you cannot understand why it is offensive whether in company of POC or not then just keep using it and admit you`re racist.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jeba said:

And when I challenge him to substantiate his claims he whiggles out

it's either "wiggles out" (AE) or "wriggles out" (BE) 😂

Quote

by saying I shouldn´t take things literally. 

It's pretty difficult to communicate with anyone about higher order topics without the person having at least some command of abstract vs. literal language.  Your constant arguing on the literal level either demonstrates that you can't keep your head above water or you simply want to argue for the sake of arguing. I suspect more of the latter than the former.  Everyone is tired of it. 🥱🥱🥱

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

57 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Funny thing, I didn't say you were a closet Nazi.    I could cry "Do not put words in my mouth" ..

I´ll give you that. I quoted out of memory. You only said 

On 1.7.2020, 10:42:21, Krieg said:

To me you sound like a closet racist.  Or a giant asshole

which probably was meant to be a compliment.

 

41 minutes ago, Namu said:

Oh and how many times have you discussed the use of that word outside TT in recent years?  Be honest.

Zero. There was no reason to discuss German linguistics in a country where hardly anyone speaks German. Just as I haven´t discussed other outdated words like Oheim or Gevatter. I only asked my son following this discussion and he said he´d tend to frown upon the use of "Neger".

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keleth said:

It does make you a racist who treads softly though.

If it`s an offensive way to speak about people when you say it to their face then why say it when they`re not there ?

It means you either don`t understand why it`s offensive or you don`t give a fuck.

 

At least have the bottle to stick to your convictions,if you cannot understand why it is offensive whether in company of POC or not then just keep using it and admit you`re racist.

If you really want to keep on discussing this let´s take it to the PM level rather than keep on about it in this thread.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find the tendency on Toytown for people to gang up on certain members quite disturbing. Krieg, Keleth, BethAnnBitt: you're acting like bullies.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GerardB said:

I find the tendency on Toytown for people to gang up on certain members quite disturbing. Krieg, Keleth, BethAnnBitt: you're acting like bullies.

 

:lol:

 

Only in their dreams are they bullies.   

 

In the absence of @jeremytwo and reduced posting from me, you and @jeba get to be the targets of the TT grievance grifter brigade.    It is a lot of fun so enjoy the time.   :lol:


Read between the lines and look at contextual information from other boards, and you might conclude that some of the people who drop the accusations of racism so quickly, have experienced a privileged upbringing.    Their kids will not overlap social, educational or professional networks with poor kids with migration backgrounds.    While this may seem coincidental due to the location of their residence and choice of activities and curricula, those choices serve to keep their networks separated and they are absolutely intentional.   

 

From my point of view, that behavior has a much greater impact on society than people who use impolite language.  

 

The hypocrisy and virtue signalling on TT is Olympic caliber.   

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, balticus said:

Read between the lines and look at contextual information from other boards, and you might conclude that some of the people who drop the accusations of racism so quickly, have experienced a privileged upbringing.    Their kids will not overlap social, educational or professional networks with poor kids with migration backgrounds.    While this may seem coincidental due to the location of their residence and choice of activities and curricula, those choices serve to keep their networks separated and they are absolutely intentional.   

 

Well said. This is true of so many Germans as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Berlin authorities are accused of "Antiziganismus" (never heard of that -ism before, but you learn something new every day) because they quarantined a whole multi-family house due to coronavirus.

 

From https://taz.de/Neue-Coronawelle-in-Deutschland/!5692783/

Quote

"I don't think anyone would have dared to quarantine an entire house full of 'Germans'," says Milan Pavlovic from the Roma information centre of the taz.

(deepl-translation)

 

I´m sure there will be some who claim this was due to racism when it´s just an acknowledgement of the reality that some groups of people have different norms which justify different approaches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeba said:

In Berlin authorities are accused of "Antiziganismus" (never heard of that -ism before, but you learn something new every day) because they quarantined a whole multi-family house due to coronavirus.

 

From https://taz.de/Neue-Coronawelle-in-Deutschland/!5692783/

 

I´m sure there will be some who claim this was due to racism when it´s just an acknowledgement of the reality that some groups of people have different norms which justify different approaches.

 

I doubt if the quarantining was racially or ethnically motivated. Having said that, I think it's a horribly authoritarian thing to do to place people under forced quarantine. What's becoming of our freedoms when the government can compel people to stay in their houses?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GerardB said:

I think it's a horribly authoritarian thing to do to place people under forced quarantine.

Maybe, but it´s the lesser evil in my view.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, balticus said:

The hypocrisy and virtue signalling on TT is Olympic caliber.

I`ll just laugh off the rest of your post but shit you use the word hypocrisy when talking about others ?

I do wonder if you and J2 are posting less because even you 2 find it incredibly hard to defend Trump at the moment.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GerardB said:

I find the tendency on Toytown for people to gang up on certain members quite disturbing. Krieg, Keleth, BethAnnBitt: you're acting like bullies.

I`d rather gang up on or be ganged up on on a forum than be a person who doesn`t give a fuck about spreading a deadly virus because he wants to go down the pub.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I find the tendency on Toytown for people to gang up on certain members quite disturbing. Krieg, Keleth, BethAnnBitt: you're acting like bullies.

 

Because they are the only people who don't have you on ignore. 

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I do wonder if you and J2 are posting less because even you 2 find it incredibly hard to defend Trump at the moment.

 

The reason I don't post...I can't be arsed! Yesterday's Ghislaine/Epstein story got me back here.

 

Fullsized image

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

 

Because they are the only people who don't have you on ignore. 

Yeah, you're another one of the "mean girls" on here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keleth said:

I`d rather gang up on or be ganged up on on a forum than be a person who doesn`t give a fuck about spreading a deadly virus because he wants to go down the pub.

 

if you're willing to give up your freedoms just because of a virus, go ahead. Some of us want to enjoy our lives as much as possible. Don't get me wrong: I'm making sure to wash my hands frequently and thoroughly and I'll stay out of anyone's way who's particularly vulnerable to infection. But staying at home until there's a cure or a vaccine: no thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now