Black BAME and POC supporters of Trump

679 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

But the policeman did not know this when he was kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.  This is ridiculous. 

How do you know that?   Chauvin and Floyd worked at the same club, by the way. 

I have the impression that the protesters and rioters are unaware that the victim did at least 4 stints in prison, may have held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach, and was someone with a lot of potential who became a career criminal.  

This was not Mahatma Gandhi (who i am told was a racist).  

He did not deserve to die, but he is not someone for whom you would burn the local grocery store and pharmacy down. 

13 hours ago, Keleth said:

Racism is accepted by all races as long as it is their type of racism.

Racism is the belief that people of a certain race are inferior.(I believe that is the technical meaning)

However Racism seems to be a much dirtier word than xenophobia,anti-semitism,homophobia,transphobia or any of those other words that define the hatred of someone because of who or what they are.

However in the real world they are no different.What is the difference between hating someone because they`re black and hating someone because they`re gay ?

Yup no difference.

The common denominator is all these phobias concentrate on hating someone because of how they were born.

It doesn`t matter which of these phobias you have it is no different from the other ones,they`re all bad.

I`ve never noticed anti-semitism being prevalent among the blacks I knew (West Indians rather than African Americans,not sure if there is a cultural difference on this subject),however homophobia did seem to be particularly prevalent.

I`ve known Pakistanis that hate Indians and vice versa and then there`s the Indian Caste system.

I`ve known white who hate people because of their skin colour,their sexuality and various other things.

Growing up I was always taught by my parents to look at people as individuals not as part of a group.There are arsehole Jews,arsehole POC,arsehole gays etc etc,it doesn`t matter what you are in regards to colour etc,all that matters is who you are.

A fine post, Keleth , and you were fortunate to have the parents you had growing up.

1 hour ago, balticus said:

How do you know that?   Chauvin and Floyd worked at the same club, by the way. 

Well whatever  But the main thing is kneeling on someones neck for nine minutes, with 2 other people holding him down, while they plead to be able to breathe, untill they die.  Do you really think this sounds reasonable?  Nothing to see here folks.  The guy did a bad thing 14 years ago, so he can die like this.  

difficult.JPG

Just now, snowingagain said:

Well whatever  But the main thing is kneeling on someones neck for nine minutes, with 2 other people holding him down, while they plead to be able to breathe, untill they die.  Do you really think this sounds reasonable?  Nothing to see here folks.  The guy did a bad thing 14 years ago, so he can die like this.  

So if he was kneeling on Al Capone versus Mother Teresa, it makes no diff to you?

Put yourself in the situation of the arresting officers and think it over. 

17 minutes ago, balticus said:

So if he was kneeling on Al Capone versus Mother Teresa, it makes no diff to you?

In the eyes of the law it doesn´t. And a police officer is supposed to act accordingly, isn´t he?

32 minutes ago, balticus said:

Put yourself in the situation of the arresting officers and think it over. 

I like your first point, I must say!😂

But , seriously , in the situation of the arresting officers, four or five against one...no, not comparable to a raid on Al Capone‘s hideout or whatever and some possible gangsters with shotguns in the next room or in an alleyway.

Better training required. 

Nope.  It make no difference whatsoever.  If he was not doing one of those crimes at the time, it is irrelevant.  Even if he was doing one of those crimes at the time, the punishment for none of those is death.  Even if the punishment for one of those crimes was death, then the police officers are not .justified in dealing it out. 

The US is not a police state...  Yet. 

I would not protest for George Floyd.  I would protest to keep my country from becoming a police state and a third world banana republic. 

Balticus must think he's some kind of Jedi, that he just needs to wave his mouse and say "this is not the cause you're looking for", and we'll all be convinced.

Trouble is, we're not stormtrumpers, who are particularly susceptible to that kind of thing. And the police response to the protests in many places just proved their point: they could've even stop committing police brutality at protests against police brutality.

Keep on talking ill of the dead. It's just making you look even more heartless than usual.

6 hours ago, balticus said:

I am not a fan of Candace Owens, but i watched part of that video.  

After watching that video, i did indeed google  "George Floyd aggravated pregnant gun".    I have the impression that at least a few of the hundreds of thousands of people who are outraged, might not have done basic research on the situation.  

There is going to be a massive backlash.   

No one cares about your “backlash” fantasy, Give it a rest,

7 hours ago, BradinBayern said:

Nope.  It make no difference whatsoever.  If he was not doing one of those crimes at the time, it is irrelevant.  Even if he was doing one of those crimes at the time, the punishment for none of those is death.  Even if the punishment for one of those crimes was death, then the police officers are not .justified in dealing it out. 

That sounds right, but nobody here is arguing that there was intent to kill.  

It will make a huge difference to the jury and had the demonstrators known that George (RIP) was no angel, the protests may have resulted in less violence, burning, and looting.   

6 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

Trouble is, we're not stormtrumpers, who are particularly susceptible to that kind of thing.

In my opinion, you are even worse.

In this clip with Malcom X, you are the fox, not the wolf.   

6 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

No one cares about your “backlash” fantasy, Give it a rest,

Put me on ignore and save yourself the humiliation / aggravation.  

14 hours ago, balticus said:

I am not a fan of Candace Owens, but i watched part of that video.  

After watching that video, i did indeed google  "George Floyd aggravated pregnant gun".    I have the impression that at least a few of the hundreds of thousands of people who are outraged, might not have done basic research on the situation.  

There is going to be a massive backlash.   

Jeffo is just annoyed Candace Owens is out of his league.  The guy really has some bizarre vendetta against beautiful women.  Like Tulsi methinks she makes him feel inadequate.

3 hours ago, balticus said:

had the demonstrators known that George (RIP) was no angel, the protests may have resulted in less violence, burning, and looting. 

They knew. They have internet just like you and me.

Rushrush can't stop posting unreliable sources for some reason.

Like his last source, it isn't even a real paper, just another right-winger's blog.

5 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

Rushrush can't stop posting unreliable sources for some reason.

Like his last source, it isn't even a real paper, just another right-winger's blog.

AhH my bad, in the future I shall only post articles from safe space trigger free approved sources.  Now it would help a lot if Jack and Mark would remove those nasty black and gay people who hold unapproved opinions. Hard as it is to believe some black people are actually Conservative, must work harder to avoid those people. 

Here's the actual tweet, but warning this POC, BAME, holds undesirable opinions, so a twitter mob will be needed to encourage him to go to a re-education camp. 

edit: it's even worse than imaged, he's a Conservative member of parliament. Obviously a traitor to his race 🤨

On 6/6/2020, 7:06:46, Keleth said:

Racism is the belief that people of a certain race are inferior.(I believe that is the technical meaning)

However Racism seems to be a much dirtier word than xenophobia,anti-semitism,homophobia,transphobia or any of those other words that define the hatred of someone because of who or what they are.

However in the real world they are no different.What is the difference between hating someone because they`re black and hating someone because they`re gay ?

Yup no difference.

The common denominator is all these phobias concentrate on hating someone because of how they were born.

It doesn`t matter which of these phobias you have it is no different from the other ones,they`re all bad.

I`ve never noticed anti-semitism being prevalent among the blacks I knew (West Indians rather than African Americans,not sure if there is a cultural difference on this subject),however homophobia did seem to be particularly prevalent.

I`ve known Pakistanis that hate Indians and vice versa and then there`s the Indian Caste system.

I`ve known white who hate people because of their skin colour,their sexuality and various other things.

Growing up I was always taught by my parents to look at people as individuals not as part of a group.There are arsehole Jews,arsehole POC,arsehole gays etc etc,it doesn`t matter what you are in regards to colour etc,all that matters is who you are.

I have posted over the years.. a couple of stories: 

story one- Jobba was a German friend 30 years ago when I arrived in Germany. He worked for a tyre factory in my area of Hamburg. His job involved travelling around the world as a salesman for the company. He very often travelled to the Middle East and was embarrassed as a post- World War Two German to be often heartily welcomed as a German. “ You guys killed the Jews.”

Second often posted story: I was a journalist in London in the 80’s and a colleague was Spanish. He went to the Lebanon to cover the civil war shit. He was stopped by some armed militia guys, who asked him his religion.

He was nervous ( who wouldn’t be?). He stuttered his answer.. “I am a Roman Catholic.”

The goon in the dark sun glasses chatted to his other goons and then pronounced: “ the Romans killed the Jews. Go ahead, my friend.”

That is how depraved humans can be. Roman Emperor thumb up or down.

He survived to tell the tale.

On 06/06/2020, 06:06:46, Keleth said:

Yup no difference.

So in summary POC = Gay, White = Straight, POCs are more homophobic and the discrimination towards them is just like their discrimination towards LGBTs? I have been reading a lot posts that are dressed up to look supportive of BLMs that are not. There is a difference between hating someone because they are BLACK and hating someone because they are GAY. While you were trying to make a point of being "accepting", you sounded more condescending listing all those "unusual" things you were 'taught' to accept. Yes the world is a crappy place but listing phobias and telling us how they are all the same when a conversation about racism is going on is you trying to detract from the seriousness of the issue and someone who has INDEED learned to accept everyone as one and equal would not be doing that. And my summary? we see your prejudice.

6 hours ago, john g. said:

I have posted over the years.. a couple of stories: 

story one- Jobba was a German friend 30 years ago when I arrived in Germany. He worked for a tyre factory in my area of Hamburg. His job involved travelling around the world as a salesman for the company. He very often travelled to the Middle East and was embarrassed as a post- World War Two German to be often heartily welcomed as a German. “ You guys killed the Jews.”

Second often posted story: I was a journalist in London in the 80’s and a colleague was Spanish. He went to the Lebanon to cover the civil war shit. He was stopped by some armed militia guys, who asked him his religion.

He was nervous ( who wouldn’t be?). He stuttered his answer.. “I am a Roman Catholic.”

The goon in the dark sun glasses chatted to his other goons and then pronounced: “ the Romans killed the Jews. Go ahead, my friend.”

That is how depraved humans can be. Roman Emperor thumb up or down.

He survived to tell the tale.

That´s antisemitism though - not racism. Not that it´s less stupid.