Hairfall clinic.

28 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, franklan said:

In this day and age, a lot of women would be happy if they had definite hair loss in some specific regions... Just saying... 

That's Murphy's law for you!

20 hours ago, LeonG said:

I have seen a woman with tattooed on eyebrows.  It looked normal from a few meters away. 

Yes, he's not on about the 5-10€ prescription fee.  His doctor gave him a private prescription so he had to pay the full price.

Microblading is amazing. Expensive though. I draw mine on with an eyebrow pencil, been told it looks natural too ;) and alot cheaper than microblading...

I've never heard the term hair fall, sounds like a direct translation of German.The normal British English term is hair loss. 

32 minutes ago, Feierabend said:

I've never heard the term hair fall, sounds like a direct translation of German.The normal British English term is hair loss. 

I like quirky.  And we all know what they mean.

50 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Microblading can be awful - looks like microblading and it doesn't last.

If you're going to get something like that done, you better get it done right.  My mom was a beautician and she told me she had seen a woman sporting eyebrows in pink.  Why you may ask.  Well, she got them done by a less qualified person who was using low quality ink apparently and although they eyebrows looked ok initially, they changed color to a bright pink.  Or you can google Ms. Katzenberger with her eyebrows in the middle of her forehead as she used to look.

13 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

I like quirky.  And we all know what they mean.

I (now) like it too, but it took a few comments until I realised he was just balding. Mind you, I also assumed "microblading" was a type of sport (possibly one which involves a sort of small wakeboard, which seems to somehow float above the water). "Hairfall" makes going bald sound very dramatic though, so I'm guessing its an attempted translation. Let's hope the OP doesn't have dodgy guts or we'll all be hearing about his Throughfall.

Eyebrow pencil is much cheaper and safer. I get my eyebrows colored when I get my hair colored. I don't do make up.