Looking for Einbaudecke

3 posts in this topic

Hi All, 

I am looking for someone to build a Recessed Ceiling for me. The German word is Einbaudecke but i couldn't find any company that will build the  recessed ceiling and also install the LED lights.

I need the Recessed ceiling to install Recessed lights. I dont know anyway of installing Recessed Lights without Recessed Ceiling. 

If someone knows of any company who can build the Einbaudecke please let me know. 

-thads

Let me get this straight, you want them to lower your ceiling so they can install the lights and run the wiring in the dead space?

Seems like any decent contractor could do that. Hell, I could do the ceiling but not the electrical. Just frame it out and put up sheetrock. Drill holes in the frame for wiring.

On 01/06/2020, 18:23:56, fraufruit said:

Let me get this straight, you want them to lower your ceiling so they can install the lights and run the wiring in the dead space?

Seems like any decent contractor could do that. Hell, I could do the ceiling but not the electrical. Just frame it out and put up sheetrock. Drill holes in the frame for wiring.

Thanks for the reply. I will check how much a contractor would take to do that. I asked the Bau Unternemen contact so they will arrange for the  Angebot. If its in budget then will tell them to do it. If not will scrap the idea.

On 01/06/2020, 18:23:56, fraufruit said: