Police brutality in the USA

534 posts in this topic

Sorry, Mr. BSAB, but none of them were agitating for protestors to be shot on sight (or threatening to do anything of the sort).

Of course like Trump, you don't take any responsibility at all.

16 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Sorry, Mr. BSAB, but none of them were agitating for protestors to be shot on sight (or threatening to do anything of the sort).

Listen up, Karen.  

The problems of Minneapolis and the other cities where riots broke out were due to policies which put African Americans at a disadvantage for years.    The people who have been in power are responsible.   

Had the African American communities experienced harmonious relations with the local police departments in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, St. Louis, Oakland, Baltimore, NYC, and Dallas, those cities would not have erupted in violent protest over this one incident.   

Blaming Trump tweets for systematic problems which have been observable for decades is delusional.  

That's the second time you've called me Karen. I see your understanding of that concept is as poorly thought out as everything else you post here (I am Jack's complete lack of surprise).

With all your bitching about post removal and unfair moderation, you and your fellow bitch buddy RF are the biggest Karens on this site.

34 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

That's the second time you've called me Karen. I see your understanding of that concept is as poorly thought out as everything else you post here (I am Jack's complete lack of surprise).

With all your bitching about post removal and unfair moderation, you and your fellow bitch buddy RF are the biggest Karens on this site.

Now, Jeffo, this just means that calling someone out of their name is back on the table. That can't be a bad thing, can it? We can call the George Wallace and Goebbels wannabes exactly what they are now. Isn't that awesome? Or do we just call them by their real names? No rules, no rules.

Correction: I guess we'd call Loretta Lurleen.

39 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

I seem to have upset you, Karen. 

Please go cry to the mods so that they can restore your sense of entitlement.   😂

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Andy Ngo is a right wing nutjob.

Maybe so but most of the rioters/looters are out of town whites, aka Antifa types. Portland and cities have been turning a blind to this for years and now they are paying the price. 

I make a distinction between legitimate protests and anger over this brutal killing of the black guy by that vicious, inhumane white cop and violent hangers-on just deliberately damaging small businesses, often owned by Afro-Americans etc and who just want to have their anarchistic orgasm, the thrill of destruction. 

3 minutes ago, john g. said:

I make a distinction between legitimate protests and anger over this brutal killing of the black guy by that vicious, inhumane white cop and violent hangers-on just deliberately damaging small businesses, often owned by Afro-Americans etc and who just want to have their anarchistic orgasm, the thrill of destruction. 

As I was saying

So an innocent black man has died brutally at the hands of a racist white cop and a woman of colour ( I don’t particularly like the term, but anyway ) with her megaphone keeps trying to ask a bunch of white guys to stop the smashing up of the store...and they ignore her.

You couldn’t make it up - those white guys are in that video for the anarchy- nothing to do with anti-racism.

9 minutes ago, john g. said:

So an innocent black man has died brutally at the hands of a racist white cop and a woman of colour ( I don’t particularly like the term, but anyway ) with her megaphone keeps trying to ask a bunch of white guys to stop the smashing up of the store...and they ignore her.

You couldn’t make it up - those white guys are in that video for the anarchy- nothing to do with anti-racism.

it gets even better 😭

Former DNC Chair and current Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison.  

Karma something something.  

Anyone catch the video of Umbrella Man? 

Loads of speculation that it might be a cop

Just now, Rushrush said:

Anyone catch the video of Umbrella Man? 

Loads of speculation that it might be a cop

The police are denying it, but check this out:

Even if it is him, it doesn't mean he was acting on orders. He might just be an asshole on his personal time.

1 hour ago, john g. said:

So an innocent black man has died brutally at the hands of a racist white cop

1 hour ago, john g. said:

I make a distinction between legitimate protests and anger over this brutal killing of the black guy

He has a name FFS. Stop calling him some black guy. 

Sincere questions here🙏🏻
Who is Lurleen?

And what is this Karen thing?

Honest questions!

Super excited to hear all the white peoples' hot takes on appropriate protest. It's  been historically so valid and forward thinking.

100782595_10111739030101420_9072988760622235648_o.jpg