Question about "WBS eligible income" housing

7 posts in this topic

I currently live in the Tiergarten area but want to start looking for a new place to live soon that is more affordable for me. Ive started doing some casual looking to get an idea of what sort of areas are cheaper generally, but also somewhere Id be comfortable to live/not too far from work.  I noticed lots of ads state WBS OR WBS compatible income is stated, the latter of which I have. If it was just me I would have no problem considering a nice 1 room place but I have a young cat and I think a 1 room place wouldnt be fair to him. Would be really grateful if anyone knows if the 1 rule room also applies here and rules this route out for me?

Im also sure he would not "object" ;)But if he would be as happy is another thing. My 2 room flat at the moment isnt huge but its enough space for him to charge through the length of a place in his hyper moment, and go and sit in another room when he wants his peace etc etc.

1 hour ago, wylye said:

Im also sure he would not "object" ;)But if he would be as happy is another thing. My 2 room flat at the moment isnt huge but its enough space for him to charge through the length of a place in his hyper moment, and go and sit in another room when he wants his peace etc etc.

Cats are adaptable, and I am really not sure that your argument for a larger flat would be considered, over a family, or a couple.

But, best of luck.

Tell him it could be much worse. He could be a stray or locked into a cage in Wuhan, being for sale as food😎

2 hours ago, wylye said:

A cat will be happy with plenty of up and down opportunities - even in a one room flat. Install a couple of ceiling high cat trees. One could be near the window so he can look out from different hights, another could be beside the wardrobe where he could climb up and settle on top of the wardrobe for some peace and quiet. 

2 hours ago, jeba said:

Tell him it could be much worse. He could be a stray or locked into a cage in Wuhan, being for sale as food😎

Haha I use sending him there as a threat when hes being cheeky sometimes. Yes, Im a mean cat parent!