Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vehicle Driving Infractions... help wanted

4 posts in this topic

I need help with a practical joke. It’s related to CV-19 and too much time on my hands.  I'm in the US and have a good friend in the Munich area.  He is a native German, and my German is not all that good.  To kill boredom he bought a radio-controlled toy, a VW Microbus pulling a small Wohnwagen, and runs it around on the living room floor. I want to Photoshop a fake traffic citation and send it to him.  

I have a few examples of infraction letters, I seem to rack up one every year when I rent a car, and drive in Europe. My German friends scold for not following the law.  I'm looking for the exact verbiage in German for possible infractions.  Possibilities include, travel trailer too heavy for the towing vehicle, driver not licensed to tow trailers, trailer not inspected, etc.   This is Germany, there must be a few dozen possibilities.

Would someone who has more familiarity with laws in Bavaria please furnish me with the exact phrase for possible infractions?

My friend is a retired labor law lawyer, so it will be challenging to fool him for long, but if it brings a laugh... 

A photo or PDF with personal info blanked out would on an actual Bavarian citation would be fabulous.    Can some kind soul help me with this silliness?

TIA

Dick Casey

Seattle

Why don't  you just FaceTime  with  him and learn German? Share Trump jokes?

Rather than try and  create false/ forged document.;)

Good Call.  Thank you.    Topic closed//////////

18 hours ago, RedMidge said:

Rather than try and  create false/ forged document.

It was the "practical joke" part that no one in germany gets....they see criminal intent everywhere.