Alex Glazunov, EA - US Tax Services for American Citizens and Residents Abroad

4 posts in this topic

I specialize in U.S. tax compliance for U.S. citizens and other persons in need to file U.S. tax returns.  My services include U.S. federal and state tax return preparation, advice in the area of federal income taxation, and representation before the IRS.  

I am an U.S. federally licensed tax practitioner (Enrolled Agent), and have unlimited rights of representation before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).  Throughout my extensive professional career, I handled tax returns of American citizens, Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) as well as other persons with U.S. financial interests living throughout the world.   

All U.S. citizens and Green Card holders are required to file U.S. tax returns, regardless of where they live, or what their sources of income are.  If you haven’t filed your U.S. tax return this year, or, for a number of years, or since you have moved abroad, it is never too late.  I can walk you through the complexities of U.S. tax compliance and help you with your U.S. tax filing.   

Please contact me to arrange a free consultation. I am fluent in both English and German.

Alex Glazunov

Maienweg 107

22297 Hamburg

Tel: 0177/ 7723 923

Email: alex@alexglazunov.com

Web:  alexglazunov.com

I want to thank Alex Glazunov for his invaluable assistance! I am grateful to him about the time he took during the consultations to discuss thoroughly my individual financial and tax situation and help me out. I live in Berlin and am a double citizen, and he looked into issues I had about not only about American tax filing but the consequences of future investment plans. You feel right away you will be in good hands because he gives you serious attention, takes time to answer, and if needed research, and you feel he is very conscientious and personally invested to do the best job possible. I would choose him again in the future to handle my taxes and would recommend him to anyone who asks! 

I am a U.S. citizen who lived for over 10 years in Germany. Alex has prepared my U.S. tax returns (both federal and state) for the past three years running. My tax situation was never simple, and my country of residence changed each year. Alex did great work each time, and always completed my returns promptly. He has a broad and deep knowledge of tax-related regulations, including regulations that change from year to year. This means every i was dotted, every t was crossed, and his proactive advice on tax-deductible expenses was top-notch, saving me a significant amount of money. I would (and will) work with him again without reservation.