1-1.5 room apartment in Münich/Ottobrunn wanted

6 posts in this topic

Hello all! I got a job in Ottobrunn starting from June, and will be moving during May. Consequently, I am looking for a 1-room (or 1.5-room) apartment in the area between München center and Ottobrunn itself (both endpoints included). I am primarily looking for a place that is no more than 1h away from my workplace by public transport, is already furnished, and has a kitchen. An oven and a washing machine are huge pluses.

I am male, 36, single, quiet, non-smoker, without pets, would live alone, and have full-time employment. Previous to this I spent 7 years in Freiburg until I finished my PhD. If you have an offer please send me a PM, and we can discuss details. :-)

Best,

Marko

Thank you Ms. Brenig! I am following both ImmoScout24 and ImmoWelt every day, but it seems I have somehow missed these two particular adverts.

44 minutes ago, MarkoF said:

Thank you Ms. Brenig! I am following both ImmoScout24 and ImmoWelt every day, but it seems I have somehow missed these two particular adverts.

the reason for that might be your search criteria. I searched for "Wohnen auf Zeit", and then "möbliert". That way you get all those "McHome" style offers.

Hi Marko,

Are you still looking for an apartment?

I have one in Ramersdorf area, this is 1.5 room apartment and fully furnished and will be available from 1-Aug-20

Best regards

Amit