Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reducing points on licence

6 posts in this topic

Yes that is true! I did a seminar like that and it is worth it!! Also the seminar itself is not long. 

Go to the driving school and take some lessons to learn driving properly in Germany. That will save you ton of fines and futures points.

2 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Go to the driving school and take some lessons to learn driving properly in Germany. That will save you ton of fines and futures points.

I mean yeah but most people here have done that and still have fines and points. 

20 hours ago, goodtimezz said:

I mean yeah but most people here have done that and still have fines and points. 

I don't think this is true. There are roads on Munich which look like autobahns but the speed limit is still 50. There is always this temptation to drive faster, but when you go 75 in a 50 kmh zone (3 kmh tolerance + 2 kmh speedo error = 71 kmh measured speed and 21 kmh speeding) you get a point.

You just don't do this again, and that's it, this 1 learning point will vanish in 3 years. It's quite hard to get the points "by chance". If you succeed to get more than one point, you do should follow my advice. Believe me.