Bosses on the back ;) surgery getting me fired?

44 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, atinherne said:

Thanks for taking the time!

it is totally diff things first 6 weeks from car accident at work and next 6 weeks from a surgery unrelated to the accident.

Boss called insurance and they told him both Au’s are the same and that my krankengeld started from april 27th.

Never heard from the kasse about it until I called them today.

 

So did you tell them when you called that they are for totally different things or are you just going to leave it at that?  If you complain, you are entitled to full wages from your boss.  If you leave it, you will get less money but are out of your boss' hair and just dealing with the kasse.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LeonG said:

 

So did you tell them when you called that they are for totally different things or are you just going to leave it at that?  If you complain, you are entitled to full wages from your boss.  If you leave it, you will get less money but are out of your boss' hair and just dealing with the kasse.

I asked the kasse how is that and why I didnt get a warning that I will be going in krankengeld - according to them since april 27- thats what i hear they usually do. 

So they told me (kasse) they sent papers my way to fill in so I will take a look what it is and then decide how to proceed if I have it my way of course I dont want to fall in to the kasse yet until end of june but what has me baffled is how my bosses are able to get info about my illness or so from my kasse! Didnt know that was possible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atinherne said:

I asked the kasse how is that and why I didnt get a warning that I will be going in krankengeld - according to them since april 27- thats what i hear they usually do. 

So they told me (kasse) they sent papers my way to fill in so I will take a look what it is and then decide how to proceed if I have it my way of course I dont want to fall in to the kasse yet until end of june but what has me baffled is how my bosses are able to get info about my illness or so from my kasse! Didnt know that was possible.

 

Did your employer know what your medical situation is or did the kasse just tell them "same".  The kasse is not supposed to give them your medical info but I wouldn't be surprised if they are allowed to tell them "same" or "different" because the employer needs to know if to keep paying you or whether the kasse is taking over.  Since the employer copy of the doctors note doesn't have any medical codes, it's not possible for the employer to know whether your problems are different or same unless somebody tells them.  Since your problems are not the same though, it seems that the kasse made a mistake.

 

In your shoes, I would try to find out from the employer exactly how much they know and if you feel the kasse has given them too much info, you should complain to the kasse.  If your employer believes that all your problems are for the same reason, it doesn't sound like the kasse has discussed with them in detail what is wrong with you.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LeonG said:

 

Did your employer know what your medical situation is or did the kasse just tell them "same".  The kasse is not supposed to give them your medical info but I wouldn't be surprised if they are allowed to tell them "same" or "different" because the employer needs to know if to keep paying you or whether the kasse is taking over.  Since the employer copy of the doctors note doesn't have any medical codes, it's not possible for the employer to know whether your problems are different or same unless somebody tells them.  Since your problems are not the same though, it seems that the kasse made a mistake.

 

In your shoes, I would try to find out from the employer exactly how much they know and if you feel the kasse has given them too much info, you should complain to the kasse.  If your employer believes that all your problems are for the same reason, it doesn't sound like the kasse has discussed with them in detail what is wrong with you.

Boss asked them is it the same and kasse told him yes 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

I will update more once I get papers from kasse

thanks for following the drama 😀

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now