How to lodge a complaint under Antidiskriminierung in Germany

22 posts in this topic

Dear friends,

Somebody from Germany itself wrote me an Email which contains few abusive words. I have clear proof against that person.

Please let me know how to lodge a complaint against this under Antidiskriminierung Law.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

N

2 hours ago, NilsN said:

Dear friends,

Somebody from Germany itself wrote me an Email which contains few abusive words. I have clear proof against that person.

Please let me know how to lodge a complaint against this under Antidiskriminierung Law.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

N

Hi, you have all the information you need here:

https://www.antidiskriminierungsstelle.de/EN/Home/home_node.html

2 hours ago, NilsN said:

Dear friends,

Thanks in advance.

Regards

N

Police affairs in Germany are Länder based, so choose your respective federal Land and file criminal complain online:

https://online-strafanzeige.de/

However, please note that Germany does not have UK-style "manners", so what is considered rude in your culture might not be so in Germany. Not everything which is racist in the UK might be so in Germany. However, if you are sure that your case constitutes criminal case, file criminal complaint online.

Please note that if you replied with "fuck your mum, too", that might annul your case as per §199 of the Criminal Code.

§ 199
Wechselseitig begangene Beleidigungen

Wenn eine Beleidigung auf der Stelle erwidert wird, so kann der Richter beide Beleidiger oder einen derselben für straffrei erklären.

Dear friends,

Somebody from Germany itself wrote me an TT reply which contains few abusive words. I have clear proof against that person.

Please let me know how to lodge a complaint against this...

Reminds me of when a German I had a litigation against said to me "remember that people meet twice in life". I thought he was threatening to injure me, so I called the lawyer... cultural differences.

I too would like to know where I can register a complaint about discrimination on TT - I am not getting enough.  

I expected a free-for-all, a den of iniquity, an onslaught of insults and personal attacks.  But, for the most part the participants have been cordial and respectful (except for one frequent poster who has since ghosted herself).  This is unbearable, and unfair.

I have clear proof of this.  Please let me know how I can lodge an anti-anti-discrimination complaint.

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

I too would like to know where I can register a complaint about discrimination on TT - I am not getting enough.  

I expected a free-for-all, a den of iniquity, an onslaught of insults and personal attacks.  But, for the most part the participants have been cordial and respectful (except for one frequent poster who has since ghosted herself).  This is unbearable, and unfair.

I have clear proof of this.  Please let me know how I can lodge an anti-anti-discrimination complaint.

You are a nasty horrible person, consider yourself abused and discriminated against just because you are you

Does that make you feel better :D 

I wanted to nominate Space’s post as my favourite of the day! Then, along came SusieT and ruined the party!

You will have to share my worthless prize!🙏🏻😂💋

1 hour ago, SusieT said:

You are a nasty horrible person, consider yourself abused and discriminated against just because you are you

Does that make you feel better :D 

It’s a good start :lol:

Hindsight is always an important thing to contemplate. Most of us are not good at it. But, as a scholar and gentleman, I have been forced to reconsider.

Space, babe. You are a fucking arsehole!🙏🏻😂

Just now, john g. said:

Hindsight is always an important thing to contemplate. Most of us are not good at it. But, as a scholar and gentleman, I have been forced to reconsider.

Space, babe. You are a fucking arsehole!🙏🏻😂

I do what I can.

6 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Reminds me of when a German I had a litigation against said to me "remember that people meet twice in life". I thought he was threatening to injure me, so I called the lawyer... cultural differences.

I once had a German insurance client phone me at 11 in the evening with accusations I had cheated him and I had better watch out..he had “ friends.”

I phoned a German friend straight after and he told me not to worry because threatening a person with violence was illegal!🙏🏻

Great! Wow! I didn’t know criminal behaviour was illegal! I didn’t sleep well! 
It worked out well in the end and reconciliation etc. It was all a misunderstanding.

39 minutes ago, john g. said:

I once had a German insurance client phone me at 11 in the evening with accusations I had cheated him and I had better watch out..he had “ friends.”

Maybe he meant lawyer friends.  Even if he would have threatened you with violence, the police would not have done much about it.  Maybe talked to him at most.

No, Leon!  The client meant “ friends “ — he was a biker..not a Hell’s Angel- but a biker. My friend at the time was a gentle giant- tall and well- built! The type nobody in their right mind would mug in the street. He hated violence and once told me he wouldn’t be able to go to someone’s rescue- because he wasn’t the fighting  type.

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

My friend at the time was a gentle giant- tall and well- built!

have you found another friend since?

1 hour ago, john g. said:

No, Leon!  The client meant “ friends “ — he was a biker..not a Hell’s Angel- but a biker. My friend at the time was a gentle giant- tall and well- built! 

NTTAWWT

On 7.4.2020, 18:08:06, catjones said:

Dear friends,

Somebody from Germany itself wrote me an TT reply which contains few abusive words. I have clear proof against that person.

Please let me know how to lodge a complaint against this...

Just a few abusive words?!?

I usually get half a page. Sometimes even from VIPs. :D :D