Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

does anyone knows if someone can travel with train ?

15 posts in this topic

I have some colleague which i want to visit on Easter holidaysand he lives in Nord of Germany Freiburg im Bresgau

Does anyone knows if the police banned the train travel to this city due to the virus ?

Maybe someone travelled recently from Nord of Germany to the South ?

17 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

I have some colleague which i want to visit on Easter holidaysand he lives in Nord of Germany Freiburg im Bresgau

Does anyone knows if the police banned the train travel to this city due to the virus ?

Maybe someone travelled recently from Nord of Germany to the South ?

First class ticket to doom or second class? Better service First Class. Or used to be before it became a no-go. Jeez, man. Don’t be such an idiot.

@TraceKira you didn't ask for official information, you asked if anyone knew. Which I rather thought literally everyone in Germany did. Until reading your comments.

Did you honestly not know about the various rules? Read rob100's post several times, the critical points are there.

18 hours ago, TraceKira said:

If you dont have any usefull information dont post on this  topic . Thank you

- if you had initially asked for "official information", you would almost certainly have gotten it!

3 hours ago, TraceKira said:

Finnaly bramble with the correct official information , not like the other clowns who responded on this topic

As for everybody but Bramble being a "clown", well, to be honest, the only "clown" around here is you!

Haven`t you heard the news/listened to the radio/been on the internet for the last month or so?

Where on earth have you been?

Whatever anybody else says, if you value your health and safety, stay at home!

3 hours ago, TraceKira said:

Finnaly bramble with the correct official information , not like the other clowns who responded on this topic

We are all sad clowns!😂🙏🏻
Better than being dead through ignorance.

Take care, young man. The world is beautiful but its rules don’t always conform to your rules- and definitely not to mine!🙏🏻