how can I receive a letter in germany

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone hope you all doing okay. I just need your help Please. so am living outside Germany and I need an address in Germany so I can verify my google adsense account , so google adsense gonna send me a pin in an german address I have looked online but I couldn't find a site that's willing to provide this service . all I need is a photo of that letter when it  arrive. do you guys have any idea on any websites that provide an address in Germany?

and  thank you 

I have multiple adsense accounts and I need to have one in Germany so I can get paid to my bank directly . and also adsense can close your account at any time so I need to have couple in case I lost one.

all am asking is a service that can scan my letter after it arrived that's all  . and am willing to pay for it

"Postal address in Germany" and Google might be your friend...or go wild and try "Virtual office in Germany". Good luck building your fortune with Adsense.

25 minutes ago, mosayf said:

all am asking is a service that can scan my letter after it arrived that's all  . and am willing to pay for it

Actually all you are asking for is assistance in committing fraud. You are not resident in Germany. You should just give them your real address.