Corona

29 posts in this topic

Legal insurers are currently all busy setting up hotlines re this issue of corona and eg Kurzarbeit, getting laid off, implications/ rights/ pitfalls of working from home etc. 

Private health insurers doing the same eg the possibility of delaying premiums for a while etc.if you are going to be financially stressed.

If you are affected, contact your broker if you have one or your agent or your insurance company directly.

Oh, and check with your tax accountant re help concerning tax pre- payment reductions and emergency financial help for self-employed.

Tough times ...but you may get the help you need.

I am a professional independent insurance broker and authorised advertiser. Contact me.

This thread is rather quiet..I wonder why?

:lol:

I am a professional independent insurance broker and authorised advertiser. Contact me.

Still paying German tax - even after last night!😂

Correct... But your buisness is 99.9999999% online!

Therefor your buisness plan is not affected by corona...   

And I am scum...   

3 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

Correct... But your buisness is 99.9999999% online!

Therefor your buisness plan is not affected by corona...   

And I am scum...   

Nonsense. Clients are human beings and their lives are entwined  with their brokers, agents, banks etc. Whether online or not. 
What business plan?

I don‘t know if you are scum but pig ignorant as per your TT name - yes.

20 minutes ago, jeba said:

Will corona affect premiums for term life insurance?

For new clients? No idea. I doubt companies have worked on that.

For existing policyholders? No- or at least I doubt it unless there is a long term worldwide economic collapse. But I am not the boss of hundreds of insurance companies.

Basically - and to be honest - no idea.
All bets are off. Who has lived through this scenario in their life time?

Almost forbidden to leave their house and almost worldwide?

Hello😟?

9 hours ago, john g. said:

Nonsense. Clients are human beings and their lives are entwined  with their brokers, agents, banks etc. Whether online or not. 
What business plan?

I don‘t know if you are scum but pig ignorant as per your TT name - yes.

I have screen-shot of you calling me scum... and I am sure others would confirm that you called me by that name without me posting the picture...

Would please tell me how CoronaVirus has affected your work?    I am sure that once the insurance companies have sorted out new forms, you will need to tell your clients "Please read the form carefully and answer all questions truthfully"...  Oh wait... you do that anyway. 

31 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

I have screen-shot of you calling me scum... and I am sure others would confirm that you called me by that name without me posting the picture...

Would please tell me how CoronaVirus has affected your work?    I am sure that once the insurance companies have sorted out new forms, you will need to tell your clients "Please read the form carefully and answer all questions truthfully"...  Oh wait... you do that anyway. 

I will no longer answer any of your questions. Your only hobby on here is to slander and libel as many people on here as possible and bully as many as possible. If you can‘t take it, don‘t give it.

Take a deep look at yourself. 

Here is the link for the French study everyone is talking about in social media. This leads you to the abstract. Click on download PDF to get the full report. Exclusions are significant for US and German populations due to CVD, diabetes, and high alcohol consumption.

john, you could have actually left it but decided to poke the dog.  I won't clean up this thread again.  After all of that, for you to bring it up again out of nowhere, it's aggravating.  We had a clean slate but you didn't want to leave it be.  Have at it.

Went online to change my Instant Ink plan, no work at the moment so no need for the heavy duty plan. Big notice, hours long wait for tech support please please check the FAQ etc, Guess everyone working at home decided they needed to print all of a sudden 

4 hours ago, dessa_dangerous said:

john, you could have actually left it but decided to poke the dog.  I won't clean up this thread again.  After all of that, for you to bring it up again out of nowhere, it's aggravating.  We had a clean slate but you didn't want to leave it be.  Have at it.

Fair enough, dessa! It was unwise of me to poke the “dog.”🙏🏻

Interesting the way the human mind works! Suddenly, loads of people are enquiring about term life insurance! I wonder why? Well, actually I don’t - the corona fear factor😟.

It shouldn’t be the only reason, of course, but this current environment is giving people food for thought.

This thread is still meant to be serious!

A client emailed me today to ask to cancel an insurance because he can’t get back to Germany because of corona.

So I did and got confirmation of cancellation very quickly.

I AM getting a lot of emails etc from insurance companies promising to make life easier for those in financial straits because of corona so if you really cannot pay your insurances, DO contact your broker, agent or insurance company for advice on eg temporarily freezing payments.

But please weigh up the pros and cons before you actually decide to CANCEL an insurance rather than eg negotiate a payment later.🙏🏻
PS- you can’t cancel German health insurance but can negotiate a freezing of payments in many cases.

If somebody were to ask for a life insurance and they have a bit of a cough or a fever, would they get it?

I GUESS right now they would require a statement from their doctor and/ or their Krankenkasse.

I will find out the answer soon!