British Sky+ boxes (used) available

9 posts in this topic

Hey all, I’m doing a clear-out and have three old British Sky satellite receivers which I’d like to get rid of.

Two of them are Sky+ (a 500GB HD and a 80GB one), and an old Sky digibox pre Sky+.

These will only work with British Sky on Astra 2 at 28.2°E (a 80cm dish with dual LNB required on central Germany).

And for functions like Sky+, a BSkyB viewing card or Freeview card will be necessary. 

Anyone want these or one of them, e.g. 50EUR, 25EUR, 10EUR? Happy to post with DHL or pickup around FRANKFURT/Mainz Germany. 

On 3/26/2020, 1:13:35, kilkennyI said:

Hey all, I’m doing a clear-out and have three old British Sky satellite receivers which I’d like to get rid of.

Two of them are Sky+ (a 500GB HD and a 80GB one), and an old Sky digibox pre Sky+.

These will only work with British Sky on Astra 2 at 28.2°E (a 80cm dish with dual LNB required on central Germany).

And for functions like Sky+, a BSkyB viewing card or Freeview card will be necessary. 

Anyone want these or one of them, e.g. 50EUR, 25EUR, 10EUR? Happy to post with DHL or pickup around FRANKFURT/Mainz Germany. 

I would be interested in the 80gb as a spare, or for the guest room ifI can get someone to send a freeview card. What would postage be on it?

There are no freeview cards...    There used to be Freesat cards, but that is no longer the case... 

Postage would be approx 10€   but it depends on how he Packages it and sends it... 

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

There are no freeview cards...    There used to be Freesat cards, but that is no longer the case... 

Postage would be approx 10€   but it depends on how he Packages it and sends it... 

Thanks, I had no idea about the cards as I have always had sky :) Postage can be less if someone like GLS is used but thats why I asked. At least I have the card answered :D 

On 29/03/2020, 13:35:27, SusieT said:

I would be interested in the 80gb as a spare, or for the guest room ifI can get someone to send a freeview card. What would postage be on it?

Apologies for only answering now SusieT; I had assumed I would get email notifications when responses were posted here + hadn’t checked. Based on the weight of the 500GB (5kg+) one it would be 9,49 EUR with DHL, the other two would be EUR 6,49 each with DHL. Tracked and insured.

I can’t help with the Freeview card unfortunately

On 29/03/2020, 15:40:32, SusieT said:

Thanks, I had no idea about the cards as I have always had sky :) Postage can be less if someone like GLS is used but thats why I asked. At least I have the card answered :D 

I’m happy to use courier of your choice of course if you want any one of the boxes

1 hour ago, kilkennyI said:

I’m happy to use courier of your choice of course if you want any one of the boxes

Thanks, I will message yoiu :D 

15 hours ago, SusieT said:

Just for info, the sky box arrived quickly, and is sitting waiting to be tried out :D

Many thanks SusieT: it’s been a pleasure.

so to everyone else:

only the 500GB sky+ HD and an old sky digibox left now - keen to get rid of them