Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spalding Game Series Replica Basketball

3 posts in this topic

Dear all, I started this thread hoping to get tips on how to buy a Spalding Game Series Replica Basketball, not the shitty outdoor one sold on Amazon.de, Spalding.de or NBA shop Europe, but  the indoor/outdoor one in composite leather sold in the US. Still a replica but way much more nicer with a tacky grip and engraved text.

I recently fell in love with it and I am desperately trying to get one. There are some on ebay but delivery cost are bigger than the actual ball. Is it possible that it is not sold in Europe? I mean, they have 2 different versions for Europe and the US???

Thanks in advance.

You could go to a sporting goods store and ask if they would order it for you. Also, you could look for Basketball "Vereine" or hobby groups in Facebook in your area and ask the people there. I see what you mean. The Amazon dot com and dot de have totally different looking products. But I found one which might be the one you are looking for. It resembles the one on the US site and if you click on delivery details it puts the seller in Florida. Also costs 90 eur rather than 36.

I know a NBA Store in Milano, which is about 3 hours away from my hometown. After Corona i will travel back to see my parents and will also have a stop in milano. I could check if they have it in the store and hand it to you when i travel back to berlin. Just DM me. Besides of that there is one ball listed here  https://testsieger.bussgeldkatalog.org/basketball/  but i think this is not the one you want...