Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Corona Restrictions

46 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, kato said:

State decree limits it further down to three in public places, families excluded.

I can almost see it now:  when the fuzz show up, corona parties will split into groups of three 

Around here someone apparently yesterday pulled a pistol on some garbage workers after being told their recycling center is closed. Shots fired.

I had a message to call my manager about one of my students - of course I worried that one had 

a) dropped dead, although she doesn't usually bother informing me

b. tested positive for corona, so we would all be stuck at home

and it turned out that one hasn't paid her bill for the course which is now cancelled, which is annoying the manager :lol:

I do love Germany.

The relevance to this thread is that she was saying that daily she still gets them barging into her office, just wanting to shake hands and say good morning :wacko:, and that her cancellation of next week's bus trip has caused actual shouty upset - with her saying - I am doing this for you, old and infirm people who are at Coronarisk, and they are saying - but none of us have it, and she is saying - YET!!!! I would have just locked up, gone home and watched Netflix and let them infect each other.  

1 hour ago, kiplette said:

her cancellation of next week's bus trip has caused actual shouty upset

She could just have told them that bus trips are outlawed... there's a reason why Flixbus has suspended operations entirely. :o

Here is some information on restrictions if an "ausgangsperre" does come into force. The information is in German (see links below)

https://www.fnp.de/frankfurt/coronavirus-sars-cov-2-ausgangssperre-deutschland-pandemie-covid-19-13608075.html

https://www.mdr.de/brisant/ratgeber/corona-virus-ausgangssperre-100.html

Quoted from the links above.

Was wäre in Deutschland im Falle einer Ausgangssperre verboten - und was erlaubt?

Verboten wären ...

• das Verlassen der eigenen Wohnung (Ausnahmen s.u.)
  • das Betreten von öffentlichen Straßen, Plätzen, Parks
  • die Teilnahme an Versammlungen jeglicher Art
  • Teamsportarten im Freien (z.B. Fußball)

Erlaubt blieben ...

• Arztbesuche, Einkäufe, Tankstellenbesuche, Bankbesuche
  • die Fahrt zur Arbeit (wenn Homeoffice nicht möglich ist)
  • Sportarten im Freien, sofern man dabei allein ist (Joggen, Walken, Skaten)
  • Gassigehen mit dem Hund in Wohnungsnähe
  • Familienzusammenführungen
  • Betreuung Hilfsbedürftiger

Another link on what will stay open:-

https://www.mdr.de/brisant/ratgeber/corona-virus-geschlossen-offen-uebersicht100.html

Police around Heidelberg ...

• disbanded 12 aggregations above the cap last night, with groups numbering between 4 and 15 people. 77 people face criminal prosecution for violations of the Infection Protection Law (i.e. up to 2 years prison).
  • closed down 10 restaurants serving customers in-place and closed 2 shops illegally open. They face penalty payments of 25,000 Euro each, on top of possible criminal prosecution.
  • patrolled playgrounds and handed "scores" of children and youths encountered there over to parents.