Coronachat - vents, whines, flummoxes & miscellaneous

2,391 posts in this topic

upstairs neighbors update: I feel like the restrictions have given my god-given talent for nosiness some sort of actual purpose (namely, getting myself worked up about things I cannot and/or will not do anything about).  Not terribly empowering, but I do feel somehow... vindicated :ph34r:

Yesterday's visitors included *at least* a further family that does not live in this building whatsoever.  Another two moms and one kid.  Today the asshole husband from asshole downstairs was up there fupping about with his little monsters for a couple hours before taking off for the office or the ring of hell from whence he came or whatever.  He took his spawn with him but there are still further babies up there.  PEOPLE.  Rules don't apply to you, eh?  HOW MUCH unnecessary risk do you want to take?  The thing with pooling together with our neighbors, I was like, meh, not so smart, but maybe they just love each other sooooo much and in the meantime their kids are just so used to playing with each other almost every day that they thought it was OK or worth it or whatever.  But outside families???  Those ladies don't live here, I know that for a fact, not even in our complex, I know this because like any good Oma I was hanging out my window with my elbows propped up on a pillow and scowling down into the Hof as they packed up their shit on bikes and scooted off.

(just kidding, I peered at them through the plants, like any good modern creep)

I had to chuckle, it reminded me of the scene in Apocalypto where the Spanish rock up in barques carrying mosquitoes and smallpox to the Indios. Actually loading up into vehicles to bring us your germs and disease, and to bring ours back out with you and spread them among your own and others?  Begone with ye carriers of filth!

18 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

upstairs neighbors update: I feel like the restrictions have given my god-given talent for nosiness some sort of actual purpose (namely, getting myself worked up about things I cannot and/or will not do anything about).  Not terribly empowering, but I do feel somehow... vindicated :ph34r:

Yesterday's visitors included *at least* a further family that does not live in this building whatsoever.  Another two moms and one kid.  Today the asshole husband from asshole downstairs was up their fupping about with his little monsters for a couple hours before taking off for the office or the ring of hell from whence he came or whatever.  He took his spawn with him but there are still further babies up there.  PEOPLE.  Rules don't apply to you, eh?  HOW MUCH unnecessary risk do you want to take?  The thing with pooling together with our neighbors, I was like, meh, not so smart, but maybe they just love each other sooooo much and in the meantime their kids are just so used to playing with each other almost every day that they thought it was OK or worth it or whatever.  But outside families???  Those ladies don't live here, I know that for a fact, not even in our complex, I know this because like any good Oma I was hanging out my window with my elbows propped up on a pillow and scowling down into the Hof as they packed up their shit on bikes and scooted off.

(just kidding, I peered at them through the plants, like any good modern creep)

I had to chuckle, it reminded me of the scene in Apocalypto where the Spanish rock up in barques carrying mosquitoes and smallpox to the Indios. Actually loading up into vehicles to bring us your germs and disease, and to bring ours back out with you and spread them among your own and others?  Begone with ye carriers of filth!

Would be nice to move this to the Vent thread as it is a bit confusing having the same story over 2 threads.

we do need a toilet paper diaries thread.  since we don't have one: 

dear toilet paper diary, 

I just came back from the kellar and I must confess to you that I still have 23 rolls at my disposal.  I thought I'd have a bigger uptick in use as I'm normally peeing mostly in the office, but even now that I'm at home full time it appears I'm only going through a roll every 5 or 6 days?  How can I have so much but need so little?  I think I need to drink more water!

You of all people know I am not a hoarder, and this surplus was only amassed due to laziness in the good times...you remember how I was so annoyed to lug packs of toilet paper around on foot so I started bulk buying when I went shopping with my car?   I didn't want to admit that as it seems so petty, but now I'm glad - yes GLAD!  To be lazy and oblivious to what life can have in store for us...buying "too much" TP just because it was there in such abundance.  Ah yes...the good times.  Sniffle sniffle

Dear grey roots diary,

Yes, it has been over 8 weeks with no respite in the near future. You appear to be enjoying your freedom to flourish without your every 6 week chemical bath. Enjoy it while you can.  

29 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

Yesterday's visitors included *at least* a further family that does not live in this building whatsoever.  Another two moms and one kid.

I gather that according to the new rules, you aren't supposed to arrange meeting in public if you are more than 2 ppl but what about visits like this?  Can I take my old lady and 15 children to visit your asshole neighbour and there's no problem because we are not in public?

32 minutes ago, LeonG said:

I gather that according to the new rules, you aren't supposed to arrange meeting in public if you are more than 2 ppl but what about visits like this?  Can I take my old lady and 15 children to visit your asshole neighbour and there's no problem because we are not in public?

Hmm.  As I understood it, private gatherings are also against the rules?  I would say what they're doing up there on a daily basis would definitely amount to a "corona party" and definitely isn't in keeping with meeting privately with maximum one person who doesn't live in your household...?

2 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

Hmm.  As I understood it, private gatherings are also against the rules?  I would say what they're doing up there on a daily basis would definitely amount to a "corona party" and definitely isn't in keeping with meeting privately with maximum one person who doesn't live in your household...?

why don't you call the ordnungsamt or police to find out?

you don't have to give your name ;)

Feel like ratting out your neighbours?  Apparently there's a 200€ fine per person for breaking the rules.

@RenegadeFurther the Vent is supposed to be no chat, and since my concerns at the moment are about their reckless contagion-spreading practices and not how they are actively trying to help me towards a nervous breakdown, it's probably OK for here.  Besides, you did after all know what/about whom I was talking ;) 

33 minutes ago, LeonG said:

On the contrary; even visits from and to neighbors even from the same house are forbidden.

https://www.polizei.bayern.de/muenchen/news/presse/aktuell/index.html/311580

Pressebericht vom 25.03.2020

"405. Einsätze der Münchner Polizei im Kontext mit der Corona-Pandemie
Im Zeitraum vom 24.03.2020 bis 25.03.2020 (jeweils 06:00 Uhr) gab es mehrere Einsätze und Kontrollen in der Stadt und im Landkreis München, um die Einhaltung der Regelungen der aktuellen Allgemeinverfügungen zu überprüfen. Über 6.400 Überprüfungen wurden in dem Zeitraum durchgeführt. Dabei wurden über 290 Verstöße festgestellt. In 137 Fällen mussten Verantwortliche wegen dieser Verstöße angezeigt werden. Davon betrafen 121 die Ausgangsbeschränkung.

Am Dienstag, 24.03.2020, gegen 23:35 Uhr, alarmierte ein Zeuge den Polizeinotruf 110 und teilte mit, dass in einem Haus in der Landwehrstraße in der Ludwigsvorstadt eine Party stattfinden würde. Eine Streife der Polizeiinspektion 14 (Westend) konnte dort eine Wohnung lokalisieren, in der sich sechs Personen aufhielten. Sie hörten laute Musik und konsumierten alkoholische Getränke. Zwei dieser Personen (ein 22-Jähriger und eine 22-Jährige) waren dort wohnhaft. Die anderen vier Personen (im Alter von 20 bis 30 Jahren) waren dort zu Besuch. Ihnen wurden Platzverweise erteilt. Alle sechs in der Wohnung Anwesenden wurden wegen des Verstoßes nach dem Infektionsschutzgesetz angezeigt. Bei der 20-Jährigen wurden zudem Betäubungsmittel aufgefunden. Sie wurde wegen eines Verstoßes nach dem Betäubungsmittelgesetz angezeigt. Nach der polizeilichen Sachbearbeitung wurden alle Personen vor Ort wieder entlassen.

Am Dienstag, 24.03.2020, gegen 22:00 Uhr, teilte ein Mitteiler dem Polizeinotruf 110 mit, dass in einem Haus in der Emanuelstraße in Schwabing eine Party mit lauter Musik stattfinden würde. Zwei Streifen der Polizeiinspektion 13 (Schwabing) fuhren zu der Örtlichkeit und trafen in einer Wohnung zwei Frauen (22 und 45 Jahre) an. Beide Frauen wohnten in dem Anwesen, jedoch war die 22-Jährige aus einer anderen Wohnung. Sie waren nicht verwandt und wollten sich nur besuchen. Beide wurden wegen eines Verstoßes nach dem Infektionsschutzgesetz angezeigt. Dazu bemerkten die Beamten einen starken Marihuana-Geruch in der Wohnung. Bei beiden Frauen wurden geringe Mengen von Marihuana aufgefunden. Beide wurden wegen Verstößen nach dem Betäubungsmittelgesetz angezeigt. Nach der polizeilichen Sachbearbeitung wurden alle wieder entlassen."

2 minutes ago, LeonG said:

Feel like ratting out your neighbours?  Apparently there's a 200€ fine per person for breaking the rules.

I was thinking this might be a bad idea for the risk of retaliation...but they already seem to go out of their way to be dicks so...what's to lose?

1 minute ago, lisa13 said:

I was thinking this might be a bad idea for the risk of retaliation...but they already seem to go out of their way to be dicks so...what's to lose?

Exactly what I was thinking.

29 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

you don't have to give your name ;)

I don't, but there's no guarantee that they won't.  I have heard of way too many people who tried to report things anonymously (even in cases where it would be for their personal safety) only to find out that the police did not see it that way at all and AFAIK when you do an Anzeige, the person who's been reported has a right to know who reported them.  Both me and my husband have also been touched by that at various points over the years--even when you don't even call the police but they happen to be there (as was the case with me and the pickpocket) your name and address is public record.  I didn't even care about pressing charges on the guy but had they been able to find an address for him he would have had a copy of the report with my full name and address on it.

28 minutes ago, LeonG said:

Feel like ratting out your neighbours?

not really.  Even if I could do it anonymously... I may be a lot of things but that effing petty, meh, not so much.

I think it's stupid of them but I am trying to put myself in their shoes.  They are stuck at home with their babies all day and trying not to climb the walls.  I don't agree with how they're doing things but I don't feel like making their lives harder right now is the thing and I'm also not yet that hard up for the €200 ;) 

eta: besides, I'm anyway not even the nosiest Oma on the block by far.  There is already a good chance someone else will do the dirty work for me, if only I am patient enough :lol:

15 minutes ago, Sannerl said:

One more, because here are no other drugs than alcohol involved:

Pressebericht vom 26.03.2020

"407. Einsätze der Münchner Polizei im Kontext mit der Corona-Pandemie

Im Zeitraum vom 25.03.2020 bis 26.03.2020 (jeweils 06:00 Uhr) gab es mehrere Einsätze und Kontrollen in der Stadt und im Landkreis des Polizeipräsidiums München, um die Einhaltung der Regelungen der aktuellen Allgemeinverfügungen bzw. Verordnung zu überprüfen. Über 6.000 Überprüfungen wurden in diesem Zeitraum durchgeführt. Dabei wurden 108 Verstöße angezeigt. Davon betrafen 104 die Ausgangsbeschränkung.

Am Mittwoch, 25.03.2020, gegen 23:20 Uhr, rief ein Mitteiler beim Polizeinotruf 110 an und teilte mit, dass in einem Mehrfamilienhaus in der Tegernseer Landstraße in Obergiesing eine Party stattfinden würde. Streifen der Polizeiinspektion 23 (Giesing) und einer Einsatzhundertschaft fuhren zu der Örtlichkeit und stellten in einer Wohnung zwei Münchner (beide 49 Jahre alt) fest, die dort laut Musik hörten und alkoholische Getränke konsumierten. Einer der beiden hatte einen anderen Wohnsitz und war dort zu Gast. Dem Gast wurde ein Platzverweis erteilt und beide wurden wegen des Verstoßes nach dem Infektionsschutzgesetz angezeigt."

23 minutes ago, LeonG said:

Apparently there's a 200€ fine per person for breaking the rules.

14 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

I'm also not yet that hard up for the €200

It's a fine and not a reward and please don't tell me I've fallen into the missing-the-sarcasm trap yet again. ;)