Coronachat - vents, whines, flummoxes & miscellaneous

4,366 posts in this topic

Every time I think anti-vaxxers have found the rock bottom to their intelligence, they break through the clay to find another floor. This is DAF, but so funny in a fremdschämen kind of way. You have to look.

So have you tried to put a stainless steel fork against your forehead? Evidently not.

Mine sticks. :blink:

32 minutes ago, optimista said:

So have you tried to put a stainless steel fork against your forehead? Evidently not.

OK, I'll bite. When did that happen?

But does your forehead only stick to the fork, or does it stick to other things as well?

Does the fork stick to other things?

2 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

But does your forehead only stick to the fork, or does it stick to other things as well?

Does the fork stick to other things?

Yes! We need a systematic study.  :P

:D:lol::D:lol: friends, you fell for it... actually I haven't found that stainless steel fork lurking at the back of the drawer yet. Will let you know though. Cos I know I have one. Can't always use silver.

9 minutes ago, optimista said:

friends, you fell for it...

Did we? Are you sure? :D :D

Crafty, shedding doubt... to save face... but have you tried it?

1 hour ago, optimista said:

Bish! Clean dat gotdam fork.

The latest here is slug snot facials... which is pretty sticky until it dries. Thereafter you are left with a lovely soft skin.

18 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Bish! Clean dat gotdam fork.

Reminds me- have a pile of washing up to do! Includes forks, pitchforks ...😇

1 hour ago, cb6dba said:

Or learn to eat without getting jam on our forehead :lol:

We need to do a study on that, too!! :D

3 hours ago, optimista said:

That may be caused by a different vaccine than the ones in use against Covid 19.

Stainless steel is non magnetic....so if it's sticking to your forehead either the prongs are 

tickling your brain (hope not) or other things stick to your forehead as well (which is a different issue altogether)

Do you notice any tingling when looking north/south as opposed to looking east/west ?

Ever had cranium surgery and had a steel plate inserted / removed?

I can get a spoon to stay on my nose, but that's peanut butter and not vaccine related.

:wacko:

That's a fascinating article Metall. I am from a(an erstwhile) steel town. Thus I have a naturally magnetic appeal. QED. (Not my fault if you cannot see it.)

Still cannot find that fork.

If she got the AZ one, they leave a huge gap between first and second jabs.  I have just had my second Biontech, but my husband who got the AZ same week, has to wait until July 21 for his second dose.  We both applied immediately when our age group (same as Merkel) became eligible.

5 hours ago, snowingagain said:

If she got the AZ one, they leave a huge gap between first and second jabs.  I have just had my second Biontech, but my husband who got the AZ same week, has to wait until July 21 for his second dose.  We both applied immediately when our age group (same as Merkel) became eligible.

Somehow, i assumed that she and other high level politicians would be moved to the front of the waiting list and given the lowest risk, highest efficacy vaccine as soon as possible.