Coronachat - vents, whines, flummoxes & miscellaneous

4,366 posts in this topic

Perhaps Cummings should throw  himself under a bus too. Did the government do the wrong thing because he gave the wrong advice???

So the new conspiracy theory is that the Pfizer vaccine contains "something" metallic that can be detected with a magnet.  They put a magnet around the area where you received the jab and in some people the magnet will stay put.  It does not matter that in every video I've seen the person has the arm pressed to the body like holding something under the arm, the most logical explanation is that they put you a tracking and control device they will activate via 5G.  The metal is supposed to be graphene which is not even magnetic.  You can't make this sh*t up.

53 minutes ago, Krieg said:

You can't make this sh*t up.

Apparently, someone can, and there'll be enough people out there ready to believe it.

2 hours ago, Krieg said:

So the new conspiracy theory is that the Pfizer vaccine contains "something" metallic that can be detected with a magnet.

Interesting, maybe it is Gadolinium an element that is both magnetic and can be injected as a contrast enhancer for MRI scans. One could speculate that a modified version under the influence of 5G itcould transmit a homing signal  which would identify an individual and their location. Oh no Big Brother will be watching you after all!😱 :wacko::lol::wacko: 🤪 🤯

Some people don't realize that their every move and transaction is already being tracked on their mobiles.

Same thing.

1 minute ago, fraufruit said:

Some people don't realize that their every move and transaction is already being tracked on their mobiles.

Same thing.

Only if you leave the privacy settings on default and have the phone switched on all the time.

17 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Oh no Big Brother will be watching you after all!  😱 :wacko::lol::wacko: 🤪 🤯

What a great string of emojis!

For my part, Big Brother is absolutely welcome to watch any part of the day he chooses.

I really don't mind. Fill your boots, dude. 

Hmm

I had my 1st jab back in early April and my 2nd appointment at the vaccination centre is on the 7th of July. Yesterday I spoke with a friend who is much younger than me and had his 1st at his GP just 2 weeks ago (he is not a health worker and has no health problems) but he told me he had just got a telephone call from his doctor telling him he has an appointment for his 2nd jab next week, just 3 weeks after his first! OK I know he had the Bion-tech which has a lower wait time for the 2nd jab that the AstraZeneca I had but he is in a lower risk group than me but will be fully protected good for him, over a month before I will.:o

SNAFU or a good reason to wait for an appointment with your GP rather than going through all the hassle and bureaucracy to get jabs at vaccination centres???

24 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Hmm

I had my 1st jab back in early April and my 2nd appointment at the vaccination centre is on the 7th of July. Yesterday I spoke with a friend who is much younger than me and had his 1st at his GP just 2 weeks ago (he is not a health worker and has no health problems) but he told me he had just got a telephone call from his doctor telling him he has an appointment for his 2nd jab next week, just 3 weeks after his first! OK I know he had the Bion-tech which has a lower wait time for the 2nd jab that the AstraZeneca I had but he is in a lower risk group than me but will be fully protected good for him, over a month before I will.:o

SNAFU or a good reason to wait for an appointment with your GP rather than going through all the hassle and bureaucracy to get jabs at vaccination centres???

My first was on 25th April, my second is on 6th June, 6 weeks apart. (Bion-Tech)

31 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I don't know but my 2nd AZ is due on July 6 and I'm going to try to get it at my Hausarzt before traipsing all the way out to the vaccine center and standing in line for 2 hrs.

Oh well at least I can be comforted in the knowledge that the wait is worth it for the protection of the superior AstraZeneca vaccine...NOT

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I don't know but my 2nd AZ is due on July 6 and I'm going to try to get it at my Hausarzt before traipsing all the way out to the vaccine center and standing in line for 2 hrs.

Please let me know if you have any luck with that and thanks, for some reason I had the 7th in my head, I checked and mine is also on the 6th.

I know a healthy 50 year old German citizen who lied online.  She said she was 60 so she could get an appointment at an Impfzentrum in BW in April.  She showed up with her code and flashed her ID.  No one said “boo”, and she got a jab.  Go figure.  🤷‍♀️  

1 minute ago, BethAnnBitt said:

I know a healthy 50 year old German citizen who lied online.  She said she was 60 so she could get an appointment at an Impfzentrum in BW in April.  She showed up with her code and flashed her ID.  No one said “boo”, and she got a jab.  Go figure.  🤷‍♀️  

Yeah, you can't really expect low-wage workers to be paragons of vetting. Sometimes it's just that way.

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

Yeah, you can't really expect low-wage workers to be paragons of vetting. Sometimes it's just that way.

Hm.  I had a Bundeswehr guy.     He checked my details on my TK card.  Read my address and DOB back to me, from my TK card.  And checked my passport.  And entered details on computer.  Both appear on my Impfbeschinigung.  I think he would have noticed.   Insert other media  

Just now, JG52 said:

Not surprising, but the replies to the Denver Sheriff tweet are not sympathetic to this idiot's death. 

Yeah, he seems to have been a bit of a white supremacist:

And he's apparently one of those bad apples that people are always talking about:

trujillo.jpg.37734f0b5b39b0a2b3ae8efc78b

According to other posts I've read, that's just one of his two suspensions.

At least he died doing what he loved...

patriotic_choking.jpg.f4ae82e03af2b8e39e