Coronachat - vents, whines, flummoxes & miscellaneous

4,153 posts in this topic

You never know, Leon! I am looking forward to learning more about it!

15 hours ago, fraufruit said:

How weird is this? We're going to drive to Slovenia on the 12th. They require a pcr test done within 48 hours of entering. Because I have had the first dose of AZ, I don't need a test. Himself, who has had his first dose of Biontech needs one.

Go figure.

There's talk of the UK asking for vaccination 'passports', of course the brexiter gammon are up in arms about it

Fucking unbelievable...

First pic of my summer workplace, Bayreuth. 

chorsaal1.jpg.5ba9cfe7ee4f8dd64c91c51e1f

Sorry - only in German .. but a cute satirical piece on the rules and regulations right now!

F4A7DC17-84E0-4A18-BE2F-DD20685ED752.jpeg

New update from the "If you're scared of the flu, stay home" and "Only unhealthy people are affected by unknown pathogens" crowd. 

E04nbOyUYAMPak8.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

New update from the "If you're scared of the flu, stay home" and "Only unhealthy people are affected by unknown pathogens" crowd. 

Entering someone's home should be okay.   Coming in someone's home can indeed leave genetic matter.   😇

You might want to read up on viral shedding and also look at data.   From what i have read, the chances of getting infected from someone who has been vaccinated are very low, but this whole crisis has included multiple examples of hysterical overreacting to low probability events.

This kind of data causes concern in some people.    The Seychelles is another example making the rounds.   

On 08/05/2021, 13:12:34, Wulfrun said:

antimaskers.jpg.5bd15489caf5ae8986b91199

The legend that is George Takei!!  He posted something a few years ago where he called a conservative radio show that had been making homophobic remarks on air, and told them a story about William Shatner having to have an anal cavity search at an airport.

13 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

11 hours ago, Metall said:

" After this story published on Thursday, Facebook said it had taken down more of the accounts run by these 12 individuals. "

nudge nudge, wink wink.

When the narrative turns, both of you along with a few others will pretend like you did not spend weeks and month calling for censorship, restriction of "freedumbs", and restriction of harmless economic activity the outcome of which will be destroyed livelihoods for many unlucky people.    Don't worry.    The other closet authoritarians won't make a peep because they would expose themselves.   

Looking at the US, i think the masking / lockdown charade is about to end.   Hopefully the fear mongerers in public positions who are responsible for the widespread, unnecessary health, social and economic damage will be forced out in disgrace, and if they have undeclared conflicts of interest,  jail time should not be out of the question.  

On 12/05/2021, 13:04:14, Mackle said:

The legend that is George Takei!!  

George Takei suffered from unjust government overreach when he was a kid and wants anyone who is currently expressing doubts about unjust overreach by the government to STFU.   

With no sense of irony whatsoever.     😷

Queen Querdenker still lying -

•  

• Rep. Lauren Boebert falsely claimed Texas hasn't recorded a single COVID-19 death in two months.

• "Since removing the mask mandate ...Texas has not reported a single COVID death," she claimed.

• Data shows 3,600 Texans lost their lives to the virus since March 2, the day restrictions were lifted.

article here

Look out, @Metall and @El Jeffo, the "Covid-19 is a hoax"and "Covid-19 vaccines are dangerous" storm is coming...boom...

😂😂😂😂😂😂