Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wed 25th March Top Notch Comedy Club (English Stand Up Comedy)

2 posts in this topic

Top Notch Comedy Club (English Stand Up Comedy)

Wed 25th March 2020

Yes, after a wicked sold out Top Notch Comedy Club in January another great show is up for grabs with a top-notch line up!!!! And I’ll tell what, don’t miss this very unique solo Show and reserve your tickets pronto!!!!

After many award winning shows it is an absolute honour to present you ‘The Best Of Marcel Lucont’.

He is France’s premier misanthropist and lover with a unique blend of sardonic wit and Gallic charm and you’ll see the very best of this international flaneur, raconteur and bon-viveur live in person.

His many TV appearances include Russell Howard Good News (BBC3) The John Bishop Show (BBC1) Live At The Electric (BBC3) New Zealand Comedy Gala (TV3) Best Bits (TV1) and many more.

Marcel Lucont has also been touring his various different award-winning shows all over the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand and is surely France’s finest wickedly deadpan comedian living in London.

If you were lucky enough to get a ticket for Marcel Lucont’s last show, ‘The Whine List’ at the Top Notch Comedy Club over a year ago, you know that he will surely have you in stitches once again and begging for more with this very unique Best of Marcel Lucont Show.

So, if you want to see some proper comedians flying over all the way from the UK for one day only!!! Run, come, tell all you friends and laugh your head off!!!! Save the date, reserve your tickets and get ready for one cracking night full of laughter and entertainment…

Date: 25th March 2020

Doors Open: 19:30

Show Start: 20:30

Tickets: 17€ / 15 € (Alg, Students)

Ticket Reservation: topnotchcomedyclub@hotmail.de

Hi lovely people,
I am sorry to inform you, that due to the coronavirus crisis, the upcoming show on wed 25th march is sadly canceled. I wish you & your family the very best, stay healthy, safe & sound and I hope to see you soon in good spirits !!!
Please support each other, be nice & take it easy !!! Cheers