Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0


1 post in this topic

Recently I've moved to Essen from Chemnitz. So in order to do City Registration do I need to take any Termin in Ausländerbehörde? I already have my visa until 21 September 2021. So my question was only for doing city registration (not any visa issue). Do I need to take Termin or I can just go to Ausländerbehörde and do the city registration?  Thanks 🙏


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0