Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parking ticket from private firm

56 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, generalmartok said:

Another question, if I am being charged VAT, do I have a right to ask for the USt-IDNr. of the entity issuing me the invoice?

If the company is VAT registered then they must include their USt-IDNr on every invoice and a unique invoice number, otherwise they will be in trouble with the Finanzamt.

16 hours ago, generalmartok said:

On one hand I am almost ready to fold on account of why bother and just pay them off. But on the other hand I cannot help but feel like I have to stand up to them. Especially if the said company is indeed a bogus one and the money they collect in this manner is used for something untoward. Anyway I drafted a couple of letters, one each to the organic market and one to the parking guys. I might send it out tomorrow. Feel free to comment and such.

https://imgur.com/a/dO6QUAu

Another question, if I am being charged VAT, do I have a right to ask for the USt-IDNr. of the entity issuing me the invoice?

I tried checking their USt-IDNr using DE at the start of the number provided on their website and it shows ungültig...why don't you ask them for their USt-IDNr? Also, make sure to take a screenshot of their Impressum details...

I just got back from Aldi to stock my coronabunker, and I have to say, their parking signs are pretty shady too - they just offer the name of the parking control company (I don't remember what it was) and say 90 minute max with 30 euro fine at least, electronic enforcement, see our AGBs (where? no mention of that)

hehehehe

I think the whole scheme is a racket but I doubt one can avoid paying.

16 hours ago, keith2011 said:

If the company is VAT registered then they must include their USt-IDNr on every invoice and a unique invoice number, otherwise they will be in trouble with the Finanzamt.

So, if their "invoice" has me being charged VAT, then they must be VAT registered? And what happens if the USt-IDNr they provided is a bogus one?

8 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

I doubt one can avoid paying

Maybe. But even so, I want to get as much wrong doing on their part down on paper before I cave :)

21 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

Maybe. But even so, I want to get as much wrong doing on their part down on paper before I cave :)

I do sincerely wish you luck in this - I really do

4 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

Write an email to them..  Ask for their USt number, if they provide a false number, then write to the finazamt in Hanau

Thanks, yes I am going to. In fact a letter by post. Have uploaded the images above in imgur if you should want to give it a read. Cheers.

If you suspect that the tax number is incorect, then why not write to the Bank and inform then that the owner of that account may not be paying their taxes...   if the bank have their witts about them, they will comunicate with the FA !!  

1 minute ago, SpiderPig said:

why not write to the Bank

Maybe. But before I do that, I wish to get their response on paper.

PM me a good clear image of the payment demand....

I will show it to two of my Pub buddies, they work for the FA in Hessen...   one of them works on the "6 o'clock Knock" gang!,..:rolleyes:

Ok... Just seen my pal in the bread shop...

He called "The office"... gave the tax number to his coleague and he then read back the info thats registered against that Tax number!  

Unfortunately, it is an official legitimate tax registered company. 

So.. there we have it...    Pay up and then object later on the grounds that the AGBs are NOT openly visable!

I sent them this

zur Vermeidung weiterer Streitigkeiten habe ich Ihnen die "Vertragsstrafe" in Hohe von 25,00 Euro überwiesen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass auf der Webseite der Verbraucherzentrale hingewiesen, dass Sie in diesem Zusammenhang die Kosten für das Ermitteln des Halters nicht verlangen dürfen. Anbei einen Link zur Webseite https://www.verbraucherzentrale.de/wissen/vertraege-reklamation/abzocke/knoellchen-auf-dem-supermarktparkplatz-regeln-fuer-private-strafzettel-28016 . Dazu gibt es sogar auch ein BGH Urteil ( Akt Zeichen V ZR 160/14 vom 18.12.2015 ). Aus diesem Grund lehne ich Ihr Anspruch auf die Kosten in Hohe von 4,90 Euro, für die Ermittlung des Halters vom Kraftfahrtbundesamt ab.