Unique Vietnamese food

5 posts in this topic

Hi all Asian food lovers,

If you are looking for a real Vietnamese food experience you have to go to Mama Vietnam‘s Imbiss in 

Schwanseestraße 21

81539 München

the area is no posh, More the opposite. And the place is not fancy. But the prices are more than fair and the food is just unbelievable. Seriously It is really a wonderful lady who is the owner and cool of the bistro and cooks everything herself and fresh in her little kitchen. Tell me if you liked it. And as said don’t be afraid, the area is a working people neighborhood. You will see ordinary workers having their after work beer also at this place, and they might be already a bit drunk ;-)

Here the google maps link

Mamas Vietnam Imbiss
Schwanseestraße 21, 81539 München, Alemania
+49 89 62069939
https://goo.gl/maps/YB2NCGWigR7uAVTL8

And you joined yesterday to specifically tell uns about this? Bit of a shill? ;)

1 hour ago, Metall said:

And you joined yesterday to specifically tell uns about this? Bit of a shill? ;)

well at some point I guess, everybody has to start. Did I post it in a wrong section? sorry about that. Just remembered that from my time in Munich and thought people might like it.

1 hour ago, Metall said:

now I got it. Did not know what shill means! So I looked it up:

"someone who helps another person to persuade people to buy something, especially by pretending to be a satisfied customer"

So no this is not a shill. Guess an owner of that place would not write that weird people are hanging out there ;-)

This vietnamese owner is just incredible and deserves more customers. The place already exists for decades and has its regular customers. If somebody from you wants to check it out, I am happy for you guys, because you will get incredible food and also happy for here, because she gets more customers ;-)

So no shill but at least I learned a new expression.

Greets!