Mass Shooting in Hanau

129 posts in this topic

It looks like another Nazi scumbag has murdered at least 10 people before killing himself. The Bild posted images of the suspect and his alleged "manifesto" in which he rattles on for pages about how whites are superior.

1 minute ago, Smaug said:

And according to an exceptionally insightful Daily Mail reader the EU is responsible for the mass shooting.

Capture.JPG.d5a76c8e2f6c16a843f3448ba261

Utterly disgusting person. When did England become so full of these racists? Were they always there lurking in the background?

I teach in Hanau twice a week and I have many students who live there. With the carnival weekend coming up, this is going to be difficult 

1 hour ago, Smaug said:

And according to an exceptionally insightful Daily Mail reader the EU is responsible for the mass shooting.

Capture.JPG.d5a76c8e2f6c16a843f3448ba261

Terrible. It got 194 greenies too... I'm afraid you get idiots everywhere.

1 hour ago, murphaph said:

Utterly disgusting person. When did England become so full of these racists? Were they always there lurking in the background?

It has got really bad there since the Brexit vote. (see link below)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-48692863

Fear breeds intolerance, intolerance breeds hate :(

2 hours ago, murphaph said:

They have always been there especially on the daily mail. 

I don't get it.  The EU is at fault because the victims were allowed in?  Huh?  That makes no sense whatsoever.  

If you're a rational, sane person, of course it doesn't.

But in their mindset, these poor snowflakes never would have been so triggered had the EU never started letting brown people into their territory in the first place. Don't forget, they also accuse the various governments of wanting to "swap out" and "replace" the native populations. These same assholes call themselves "Bio-Deutsche", in contrast to those dirty, dark-skinned foreigners who somehow tricked their way into gaining citizenship.

2 hours ago, Tap said:

I teach in Hanau twice a week and I have many students who live there. With the carnival weekend coming up, this is going to be difficult 

Our kids were in Hanau last night and thankfully safe. They say that there's usually quite obvious police presence in that area so hard to fathom how the killer managed to get from the first incident to the second (30 minute walk/11 minute drive) and then on to his home without being stopped. Eye witnesses claim to have seen him running amok through the streets. 

I heard that carnival celebrations have been cancelled in Hanau with extra police vigilance in the surrounding areas.

20 minutes ago, BradinBayern said:

I don't get it.  The EU is at fault because the victims were allowed in?  Huh?  That makes no sense whatsoever.  

I just had a phone call from an especially idiotic UK relative asking if we are all OK.  A woman who regularly spouts racist crap and a major Brexit supporter. Only recently learned that she didn't even bother voting as she was busy having her hair done that day!  She proudly told me that the UK is now fine as there are new immigration rules and 'loads' of foreigners are going to be 'chucked out'. 

42 minutes ago, emkay said:

I just had a phone call from an especially idiotic UK relative asking if we are all OK.  A woman who regularly spouts racist crap and a major Brexit supporter. Only recently learned that she didn't even bother voting as she was busy having her hair done that day!  She proudly told me that the UK is now fine as there are new immigration rules and 'loads' of foreigners are going to be 'chucked out'. 

Yep loads, Honda, Panasonic, Nissan, Toyota, and Sony to name a few.

Personally, I would prefer that the Nazis get thrown out.

1 hour ago, emkay said:

When I was growing up, I found it fascinating to read about how society had progressed, including the sterling efforts of the Suffragette Movement, and how all adults were eventually allowed to vote.

There are days I wonder if it was all a waste of their time, energy, idealism, money and health.

😟

There is probably one in every family like your particularly idiotic relative, emkay...

I just feel so very sad that these mass shootings are now occurring here.  Once it starts that's a bad sign.  It has been awful to live in the US for the past 30 years and watch this trend grow.  Maybe I was naive, but I thought it wouldn't happen here.  :(

26 minutes ago, john g. said:

When I was growing up, I found it fascinating to read about how society had progressed, including the sterling efforts of the Suffragette Movement, and how all adults were eventually allowed to vote.

There are days I wonder if it was all a waste of their time, energy, idealism, money and health.

😟

There is probably one in every family like your particularly idiotic relative, emkay...

What is the modern definition of a N a zi/neo N? Maybe there are more around us than we think?

2 hours ago, emkay said:

1 hour ago, emkay said:

Do people need reminding of how many "Home grown" racists there are?! 

1 hour ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Maybe I was naive, but I thought it wouldn't happen here.

8 hours ago, murphaph said:

Not just England.  Our much loved Welsh uncle is predictably retweeting this stuff.  Am hesitant to class anyone as a Nazi because it is mostly silly, but confident that this guy is not a grammar nazi.

j2 hanau.JPG