Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

British mum Munich dad

8 posts in this topic

I just realised my child”S dad is This guy from Munich .( was seeing 2 guys one by one with 4 days gap . Got pregnant after 1st man and 2nd one starting - so was never sure which one is the dad ) 

I am a single mum.  And my daughters birth certificate is blank under “ father “. 
We now live in Uk happily. 

I tried to contact the Munich man recently but it is hard to reach him . I know him but not well . people grow and change all the time . 
I wonder whether I should just carry on with our lives . And tell my daughter when she is 18. 

I am sure she will ask who or where her Daddy is before she is 18...

Why would you want to deprive a child from its father and vice-vesa?

Last time I met him he was blowing money on drug and girls ... I am scared of such daddy figure be honest !!! I am scared german take my child away !!! I don’t know him well after all ! 

will you let a stranger fly here take away your child for 2 days away . 

42 minutes ago, Anna poopoo said:

Last time I met him he was blowing money on drug and girls ... I am scared of such daddy figure be honest !!! I am scared german take my child away !!! I don’t know him well after all ! 

will you let a stranger fly here take away your child for 2 days away . 

I am not going to ask how a person you dont know well got to father your baby then.

Interestingly your account which was  opened up 16 hrs ago says you are located in Seefeld/Bavaria. Where exactly is that in UK where you claim to be living happily. Go tell your stories somewhere else.

8 minutes ago, Wherearewegoingto said:

I am not going to ask how a person you dont know well got to father your baby then.

Interestingly your account which was  opened up 16 hrs ago says you are located in Seefeld/Bavaria. Where exactly is that in UK where you claim to be living happily. Go tell your stories somewhere else.

Hahah nice try. 
i actually live next to you.  Look up you will see me .