Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Visiting Berlin for the first time in March

7 posts in this topic

Hey, 

I haven't been in Berlin for a long time, so I can't really remember the city that well. Going to visit it for 4 days in March. What would you recommend to do? Besides the touristic attractions, I'm also looking for some tips to get the typical vibe etc. Clubs to go party are also welcome (Looking for something like techno, edm and similar). 

2 hours ago, Krieg said:

Clubs: Lab.Oratory

Thank you for the suggestion. What type of music is it?

Theres the very famous club called Matrix and also Sisyphos. The best Berlin vibes you can feel in Kreuzberg in my opinion. You can visit the Mauerpark on a sunday or eat sth in Thai Park, that's very nice.

If you want to go to clubs in Berlin, be aware that the 'bouncers' at the door may not let you in. I, personally find this totally NOT in order and don't go to such places out of principle. Too old, too young, not wearing the right clothes, speakIng the wrong language etc... These people can stop you going in. There have also been cases of actual physical assault.

Go to Hackische Markt  where there are lots of places to eat and drink, Also quite pricey as it tends to be a place where rich tourists congregate.