9,015 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, engelchen said:

If given a choice would you take a 2nd AZ or Moderna/Biontech? 

Biontech 

Wife had the AZ Friday,seems like no ill effects apart from a sore arm yesterday.She`s booked in for 2nd one in June and AZ is again planned.

One serious question no one seems to be addressing on this thread though is once you`ve had a vaccination does Bill Gates start controlling you immediately or does it take time for that part of the vaxx to kick in ?

50 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

The brutal facts are that the number of deaths have gone from over 1000 a day to under 50 and still declining, that and what it means to the lockdown, is the real story for those in the UK and consequently the BBC news!

The deaths are not important in the view of trying to control the spread,it`s the capacity in hospitals etc.The deaths are a very minor part of the pandemic in that regard but it´s when there are no or very few ICU beds available that you have a problem.

14 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Wife had the AZ Friday,seems like no ill effects apart from a sore arm yesterday.She`s booked in for 2nd one in June and AZ is again planned.

One serious question no one seems to be addressing on this thread though is once you`ve had a vaccination does Bill Gates start controlling you immediately or does it take time for that part of the vaxx to kick in ?

Someone has remarked that the worst thing about the Bill Gates vaccine mind control thing is that it sets your brain in Bing search mode.  Not sure how long it takes but should be easy to spot.

30 minutes ago, Keleth said:

The deaths are not important in the view of trying to control the spread,it`s the capacity in hospitals etc.The deaths are a very minor part of the pandemic in that regard but it´s when there are no or very few ICU beds available that you have a problem.

The death count though is usually a good indicator of hospitalisation, given, in Europe at least most covid deaths occur while being treated  in hospital.

AZ use Google android chips, it is the other 2 that are Bill Gates Windows, both are immediately activated if they come in contact with 5G  the second jab is required for activation in 4G only areas.:lol:

13 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Being reported as far afield as Australia and Ghana now. Still nothing on the BBC ten minutes ago. That's a conscious decision to sit on the story. There are no facts to check. It was a statement by the MHRA. I can find it on their website:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Looks like you missed this report from Austrailia.:rolleyes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56612257

Below is the conclusion of the MHRA's report. I can understand why it is not front page news, when it could be rephrased: "carry on immunising, benefits still far outweigh risks". 

Conclusion

• The increases in number of ADR reports reflects the increase in vaccine deployment as new vaccination centres have opened across the UK
  • The number and nature of suspected adverse reactions reported so far are not unusual in comparison to other types of routinely used vaccines
  • The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials
  • Based on current experience, the expected benefits of both COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and its serious complications far outweigh any known side effects
  • As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is being continuously monitored

18 minutes ago, murphaph said:

What has that got to do with my post?

Just pointing out some of the weird and wonderful things that get reported from Aus.

1 hour ago, snowingagain said:

Someone has remarked that the worst thing about the Bill Gates vaccine mind control thing is that it sets your brain in Bing search mode.  Not sure how long it takes but should be easy to spot.

44 minutes ago, oscar 63 said:

If only it were true. AZ uses Ask Jeeves 

And MySpace!! :D

3 hours ago, engelchen said:

Do you really think that the BBC would feel the need to clear articles with the government first? Have they really sunk so low? 

The BBC are fighting for their life at the moment, as a fair number of Conservative party MPs support the “de-fund the BBC”movement which is very popular among Brexit-voters.  

I might be very wrong, but I feel that if the BBC were to publish something which the more militant MPs and right-wing commentators could twist as being “anti Oxford” and “anti-British”, that it may well be the death knell for the licence fee. 

37 minutes ago, dstanners said:

Below is the conclusion of the MHRA's report. I can understand why it is not front page news, when it could be rephrased: "carry on immunising, benefits still far outweigh risks". 

As the age profile falls, this becomes less and less true though. A healthy 20 year old woman is less likely to die from Covid than the vaccine going by the Norwegian numbers (1 in 20k chance of CSVT for general population, seemingly higher for women).

Just since the last release of UK figures, we can see the reducing age profile is happening (causation not proven) in parallel with a massive shortening of the odds of a CSVT:

Assuming the UK hasn't missed any cases, then we had:

5 cases after 11 million doses of AZ administered. 1 in 2.2m chance in the older cohort.
30 cases after 18 million doses of AZ administered. 1 in 280k chance in the younger, more recently vaccinated cohort.

Clearly a many fold increase in risk as the age profile falls. That should be concerning as it follows the German trend. If the next set of data is worse (it should be if it follows the German, Norwegian pattern) then it won't be long until those being called for vaccination will have that 1 in 20k chance of developing CSVT.

31 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Just pointing out some of the weird and wonderful things that get reported from Aus.

Like watching Home & Away, and Neighbours?

I vaguely remember another Aussie program called “round the twist”, that was a pretty weird show AND was aimed at kids. 

They have to draw a line somewhere. I would be wary even as a 63 year old woman to be honest. There's an argument for only giving it to older men for the moment, though I would still take it as a 42 yo man because I am convinced it mostly affects women now.