8,875 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

I think if J2 parents still alive, his attitude would be waaay different.  I remember how upset he was when his mother died, and cannot really believe he would be so flippant and casual about her in the current situation.  He lives in a little bubble in rural Bavaria, mostly behind his keyboard, but ventures out to a nice garden that produces some vegetables, spring to autumn.  He lives with teenagers who are sheltering at home, and drives them anywhere they need to go.  Do not think his better half is a key worker who has to face dangers everyday.  Easy to be smug about it all.  Brave warrior that he is.

J2 is actively KILLING people with the horrendous Corona misinformation he is disseminating.

What a brave little keyboard warrior indeed. *ptui*

7 hours ago, Metall said:

J2 is actively KILLING people with the horrendous Corona misinformation he is disseminating.

J2 is killing people by posting a link to an article from Doctors at Henry Ford Hospital 😇 in Detroit and Yale University in the reputable The American Journal of Medicine?    🤡

My favorite part of that article is the recommendation to get "fresh air".   😂

Consider getting some fresh air, sunshine and exercise.  🛷

13 minutes ago, balticus said:

J2 is killing people by posting a link to an article from Doctors at Henry Ford Hospital 😇 in Detroit and Yale University in the reputable The American Journal of Medicine?    🤡

You know exactly what comment by J2 they were referring to but as you seem to be going down that rabbit hole no surprise that  you comment to try and belittle Metall.

Also do us a favour and link the relevant part of that study that backs up J2s comment because as it is apparently true it won`t get removed..

3 minutes ago, Keleth said:

You know exactly what comment by J2 they were referring to but as you seem to be going down that rabbit hole no surprise that  you comment to try and belittle Metall.

Also do us a favour and link the relevant part of that study that backs up J2s comment because as it is apparently true it won`t get removed..

Metall has been on auto-belittle since i have been on this forum.    She needs some fresh air.

So i have gone down the "rabbit hole" of reading medical journal articles rather than the Guardian?    🤡

9 hours ago, Metall said:

This falls close to bio-terrorism.

1 hour ago, balticus said:

Metall has been on auto-belittle since i have been on this forum.    She needs some fresh air.

And you need a life.

1 hour ago, balticus said:

So i have gone down the "rabbit hole" of reading medical journal articles rather than the Guardian?    🤡

No you`re a few paces behind J2 at the moment as in the stuff you believe but you`re catching up with him.

If you seriously believe that J2s comment bore any resemblance to the article he linked then you`re level with him on the craziness scale.

49 minutes ago, yesterday said:

Would you trust the Russian Vaccine ?

Its just been studied by the Lancet, and shows an effeteness of 90 %

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00234-8/fulltext

For me, no, I want a vaccine from the west, I just do not trust them after Navalny is jailed, well just one of many things

I would prefer the Putin stuff. The Russian vaccine was tested on 20000 people, the AZ stuff on 24000 people, however, only the results of 10000 could be used since only with these probands the vaccination intervals were correct. The data for the over 55 year old were only sparse, so the EMA only "expects" that the AZ vaccine will work.

Since Sputnik also works with older people, and it has a efficacy of over 90%, I would say leave the AZ stuff for the people on the large European island.

I am too old for the AZ stuff.

I don't think Germany will offer the Sputnik vaccine. 

In any event, I can't foresee actually having a choice for a long time to come. I'll take what I can get.

2 hours ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Germany may.  😱  And I suspect we will have to take „what“ is offered, „when“ it is offered, or go without.  
https://www.dw.com/en/angela-merkel-says-every-vaccine-is-welcome-after-sputnik-v-results/a-56432676

I believe that too.  If you'll be contacted at some point or get an offer to register, they will not let you pick which vaccine you get.  They will tell you you are getting what they have or you get nothing.

7 hours ago, yesterday said:

For me, no, I want a vaccine from the west, I just do not trust them after Navalny is jailed, well just one of many things

Navalny is not the first to be jailed in a similar situation.

43 minutes ago, LeonG said:

Navalny is not the first to be jailed in a similar situation.

I understand that Navalny was jailed, because he didn't report himself to the police while he was in coma in Berlin. Yeah, makes sense ☹️.

2 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

I understand that Navalny was jailed, because he didn't report himself to the police while he was in coma in Berlin. Yeah, makes sense ☹️.

How remiss of him, I am amazed he did not check his diary and either cancel the appointment, or, pop out of the coma long enough to attend and return.

2 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/doctors-and-nurses-giving-the-covid-19-vaccine-will-be-tried-as-war-criminals_7tNEBnZogbdlEXu.html

These "vaccines" are not vaccines as defined, they are gene therapies. Experimental, and the nurse must in law inform the patient these are untested. Failure to do so is a war crime since the Nuremburg Nazi War Trials.

You live in the EU, you won't receive those vaccines. Aren't you as Israel hater happy that we are getting this gene therapy?

33 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

You live in the EU, you won't receive those vaccines. Aren't you as Israel hater happy that we are getting this gene therapy?

Israel hater? Where did that come from? Here is the well known "evil" Jewish Pastor Dave Scarlett who leads trips to Bethlehem annually, with an update on the news: 

We are at war between Biblical Israel and Babylon. Israel must win it.

On 1.2.2021, 23:43:04, MikeMelga said:

One more question regarding returning from high risk area. It seems I need to send an email to corona-einreisen.gsr@muenchen.de 24h after arriving, with the test results.

https://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stadtverwaltung/Referat-fuer-Gesundheit-und-Umwelt/Infektionsschutz/Neuartiges_Coronavirus.html

But I already presented at the airport and nobody told me anything about this. It's not in the general guidelines, it seems specific for Bavaria.

Just read about it now by chance and 24h have passed.

Anyone knows if this is required or is it just for people who did not go through airport control?

Update: they called me today. I confirmed that I sent all info and they said everything is OK.

Some Portuguese on a Facebook group said they were already "visited" 3x at home to make sure they were there.