8,387 posts in this topic

Some Israeli news channels were asking why the infection rates were still relatively high. Well, some 20,000 Orthodox Jews went to 2 funerals of rabbis without keeping distance nor wearing masks. That's why.

One more question regarding returning from high risk area. It seems I need to send an email to corona-einreisen.gsr@muenchen.de 24h after arriving, with the test results.

https://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stadtverwaltung/Referat-fuer-Gesundheit-und-Umwelt/Infektionsschutz/Neuartiges_Coronavirus.html

But I already presented at the airport and nobody told me anything about this. It's not in the general guidelines, it seems specific for Bavaria.

Just read about it now by chance and 24h have passed.

Anyone knows if this is required or is it just for people who did not go through airport control?

Don't worry, it's the latter.

You already had to show yours at the airport:

¬†"Personen, die¬†direkt¬†aus den o. g. Gebieten einreisen, m√ľssen das Testergebnis bereits im Rahmen der Einreisekontrolle den daf√ľr zust√§ndigen Beh√∂rden (Polizei, Grenzschutz, etc.) vorlegen."

= 

Persons entering directly from the above-mentioned areas must present the test result to the responsible authorities (police, border guards, etc.) during the entry control.

In Rheinland-Palz, you must also report to your local Gesundheitsamt.  This is in addition to Federal requirements.

19 hours ago, john g. said:

a visit to a school by a group of students from the UK

How is this stuff still going on?

So bizarre.

What could possibly require a group to travel to Crete in the middle of a pandemic?

Just saw a headline that Putin's vaccine is 92% effective. The study was just released.

I think I would prefer the Russian stuff to Boris' stuff.

So, no reason to cancel the GFA.

1 hour ago, john g. said:

john - seems those of us who promoted HCQ last spring were right:

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

The AMJ Med has just published this. No need for any vaccine. HCQ cures all respiratory illnesses.

https://c19study.com/

1 hour ago, AnswerToLife42 said:

But it worked against Trump. Three month after it was applied on Trump the US were trumpfree.

I disagree. The hydroxychloquine made the USA trumpfree right quick!! :D :D

16 hours ago, PandaMunich said:

Don't worry, it's the latter.

You already had to show yours at the airport:

¬†"Personen, die¬†direkt¬†aus den o. g. Gebieten einreisen, m√ľssen das Testergebnis bereits im Rahmen der Einreisekontrolle den daf√ľr zust√§ndigen Beh√∂rden (Polizei, Grenzschutz, etc.) vorlegen."

= 

Persons entering directly from the above-mentioned areas must present the test result to the responsible authorities (police, border guards, etc.) during the entry control.

Ah shit, just got this email:

Nach ¬ß¬ß 1, 3 der CoronaEinreiseV der Bundesregierung vom 13.01.2021 (BAnz 13.01.2021 V1) in Verbindung mit¬†¬†Nummer 2 der AV Testnachweis (BayMBl 2021 Nr. 38)¬†des bayerischen Staatsministeriums f√ľr Gesundheit und Pflege sind Sie ausnahmslos verpflichtet, bereits bei der Einreise nach Deutschland √ľber einen aktuellen negativen Testnachweis zu verf√ľgen und¬†diesen unverz√ľglich, sp√§testens innerhalb von 24 Stunden ab der Einreise vorzulegen. Bitte √ľbermitteln Sie uns als dem f√ľr die Landeshauptstadt M√ľnchen zust√§ndigen Gesundheitsamt diesen¬†- soweit noch nicht erfolgt -¬†per Email mit dem Betreff¬†"Einreise aus Virusvariantengebieten" an:¬†¬†virusvarianten-gebiete.gsr@muenchen.de

Hinweis: Einreisende, die den Testnachweis nicht, nicht richtig, nicht vollständig oder nicht rechtzeitig vorlegen oder die die zur Einreiseanmeldung erforderlichen Mitteilungen nicht oder nicht rechtzeitig machen, handeln nach § 73 Abs. 1a Nr. 24 IfSG in Verbindung mit § 9 Nr. 4 bzw. § 9 Nr. 1 CoronaEinreiseV ordnungswidrig. Personen, die den erforderlichen Testnachweis nicht vorlegen, sind zudem nach § 36 Abs. 10 Satz 2 IfSG verpflichtet, eine ärztliche Untersuchung (Testung) auf das Vorhandensein einer Infektion mit Coronavirus zu dulden.

Weird part is that the email does not match the one I found on the other page.

Anyway, just emailed them the tests and hope the 24h thing goes by... what are the penalties and does this make any sense??? We were not informed at the airport and it was not part of the travel indications from Lufthansa.

Or this is just for those without direct flight? The email says nothing about this.

1 hour ago, Metall said:

I disagree. The hydroxychloquine made the USA trumpfree right quick!! :D :D

So...440,000 dead denied access to this drug. Thousands of restaurants closed. 250,000 restaurant employees out of work. Entire businesses destroyed. 

Win.

btw the results via Space Force watching the entire fraud say Trump won 49 out of 50 states, even California. 

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

Ah shit, just got this email:

Weird part is that the email does not match the one I found on the other page.

Anyway, just emailed them the tests and hope the 24h thing goes by... what are the penalties and does this make any sense??? We were not informed at the airport and it was not part of the travel indications from Lufthansa.

Or this is just for those without direct flight? The email says nothing about this.

Out of curiosity, did you email someone and ask about submitting your test results or did they contact you out of the blue?

Just now, vronchen said:

Out of curiosity, did you email someone and ask about submitting your test results or did they contact you out of the blue?

No, I think they used the email from the mandatory registration before the travel. I had to fill in a form and present it at the airport.

26 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

No, I think they used the email from the mandatory registration before the travel. I had to fill in a form and present it at the airport.

I am pleasantly surprised that they even followed up. When we had a corona case at work no one heard from any official source. Everyone was just self quarantining.

Well, I'm pissed off because in my view I did everything right and I could potentially be fined. But I think as the ruling is new, they will not be so strict with it. Even the email changed from yesterday to today.

Also, corona-wise I did nothing wrong, been at home since came from airport.

4 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

So...440,000 dead denied access to this drug. Thousands of restaurants closed. 250,000 restaurant employees out of work. Entire businesses destroyed. 

Win.

btw the results via Space Force watching the entire fraud say Trump won 49 out of 50 states, even California. 

Give it a rest you fucking nutter!

I think if J2 parents still alive, his attitude would be waaay different.  I remember how upset he was when his mother died, and cannot really believe he would be so flippant and casual about her in the current situation.  He lives in a little bubble in rural Bavaria, mostly behind his keyboard, but ventures out to a nice garden that produces some vegetables, spring to autumn.  He lives with teenagers who are sheltering at home, and drives them anywhere they need to go.  Do not think his better half is a key worker who has to face dangers everyday.  Easy to be smug about it all.  Brave warrior that he is.