5,119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

So the first German to get it is in the Schwabinger Krankenhaus. Much too close to me. :o

He got it in his company by a Chinese visitor (How did he got it, is it custom to kiss female Chinese visitors?).

She got fever on her flight back to China. So, you are already contagous without fever!

The guy has children. I hope he did not touch them.

The children are in a kindergarten. All play of course separate.

Than they return home. And, as we know parents never touch their children.

How many case will we have in Bavaria next week?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

So the first German to get it is in the Schwabinger Krankenhaus. Much too close to me. :o

Would Universitätsklinikum Aachen suit you better? :-)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Why yes! Shall I send him over?

Only if you drive him personally...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here is me wondering why the world is losing it´s mind, Corona was never a good beer.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So some early research in the lancet a (respected medicine site) is indicating a 83% infection rate of those exposed and 15% fatality rate. And out of cases  i think 1% infected carriers with no symptoms. Very preliminary but if it is this bad you are not going to see any government start saying it. There is potentially nothing they can do and don't want a general panic and global economic collapse.  Chinas reaction and already having lack of supplies does  not align to how many cases they are reporting. Numbers coming out from there do make any sense. Panic no and not going to help anyway, concerned and not taking it too lightly absolutely. What is strange is no report of infections from anywhere in central or south america which has a very high percent of chinese. So either they are not correctly reporting or there is abnormality in the pattern for some reason. Here is a link its not the lancet site but it references it. If you do some searching on internet you can find the lancet but a lot of the posts are more scientific in format.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/On8PysA8FKnN/

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every few years we have the same story, there is some new dangerous virus, Ebola, avian flu, swine flu, SARS, whatever, then governments from several countries work together and take giant countermeasures to avoid spreading the virus, maybe some company/country comes with a cure or a vaccine, and so on, and things get under control.  Then you have all the Besserwisser saying how this is always a complot, that it is the pharma industry pushing for more money, it must be fake because it didn't kill millions, etc, etc.  Maybe one day they should not do their work and let the crap spread and kill half of the planet so people understand the seriousness of these problems.

 

The way I see it, if China, the country which does not care about anything is caring, and caring a lot, then it must be serious.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, slammer said:

And here is me wondering why the world is losing it´s mind, Corona was never a good beer.

They still decided to change their name, as they do not want to be associated with that disease:

 

Ebola-Bier.jpg.d1781a640621995b914c61d14

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, AnswerToLife42 said:

He got it in his company by a Chinese visitor (How did he got it, is it custom to kiss female Chinese visitors?).

It was a small in-house training where the Bavarian worked closely with the Chinese trainer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lunasuenos said:

So some early research in the lancet a (respected medicine site) is indicating a 83% infection rate of those exposed and 15% fatality rate. And out of cases  i think 1% infected carriers with no symptoms. Very preliminary but if it is this bad you are not going to see any government start saying it. There is potentially nothing they can do and don't want a general panic and global economic collapse.  Chinas reaction and already having lack of supplies does  not align to how many cases they are reporting. Numbers coming out from there do make any sense. Panic no and not going to help anyway, concerned and not taking it too lightly absolutely. What is strange is no report of infections from anywhere in central or south america which has a very high percent of chinese. So either they are not correctly reporting or there is abnormality in the pattern for some reason. Here is a link its not the lancet site but it references it. If you do some searching on internet you can find the lancet but a lot of the posts are more scientific in format.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/On8PysA8FKnN/

 

The Lancet is only reporting on the inital 41 patients that were infected directly from the Wuhan market.  To say the overall fatality rate based on such a small number of initial patients is very misleading.  Just by looking at Alexnf's link above, there are 4,474 cases and 107 deaths which is a rate of a little over 2%.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct and why i said early research. Just a information source from drs outside china reporting their findings and interpretation,  take as you wish. But it is not something to ignore. As krieg has indicated, personally I put little credibility in numbers reported by china. Others may choose to believe them. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, lunasuenos said:

Correct and why i said early research. Just a information source from drs outside china reporting their findings and interpretation,  take as you wish. But it is not something to ignore. As krieg has indicated, personally I put little credibility in numbers reported by china. Others may choose to believe them. 

The study was only PUBLISHED in the Lancet.  It was written by Chinese researchers with the data collected by the Chinese National Health Commission.

 

How does that make it "drs outside China"?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, lunasuenos said:

Correct and why i said early research. Just a information source from drs outside china reporting their findings and interpretation,  take as you wish. But it is not something to ignore. As krieg has indicated, personally I put little credibility in numbers reported by china. Others may choose to believe them. 

So instead you link to a site that enforces absolutely no content rules whatsoever, attracting conspiracy theorists and neo-Nazis?

 

Yeah, sounds legit.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lunasuenos said:

So some early research in the lancet a (respected medicine site) 

 

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

So instead you link to a site that yadda yadda

 

You've been Jeffo'd. Yes it is on Bitchute but that's sometimes because Youtube censors heavily and is no longer objective. The original source is The Lancet which is 200 years old:

 

Quote

The Lancet began as an independent, international weekly general medical journal founded in 1823 by Thomas Wakley. Since its first issue (October 5, 1823), the journal has strived to make science widely available so that medicine can serve, and transform society, and positively impact the lives of people.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who worked through the SARS outbreak, and lost a colleague, I would rather have over reaction to this new virus.  

SARS has given us time to set up plans to contain , test and treat . 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now