10,045 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

edit: a bit of a dirty edit there, the original post above this was a one-line question about if I see a big threat.

Totally above the board.  Your response was based on the first line.  

I edited and added the "Low probability ... " line later.   No malevolent intent meant on my part.  

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

Mike although I respect your analysis, I must caution you on the "arcgis" domain. ArcGIS used to be Arc/Info map software which I knew quite well. They are a private corporation based in Redlands California. I once had a job interview there as the COO was my Course Director in Leicester UK in GIS. Well their software used to be based on mainframes then Billy Gates put the software on the Microsoft platform. Any input from Microsoft makes the data suspect.

That same applies to the Github Covid daily data sets. Who bought up Github a year or so ago - Bill Gates!

This (the part in bold)  is the retardestest thing I've read in a while.  Seriously.   I will try to explain in simple words to the non-tech people here.   When you develop software you need a place to put your source code and to handle the "versioning".   For example, I edit the source code and add something new, I have now version two of the software. But I should be able to go back to version one if so I want.  And then software is made normally by a team of people, so my changes can clash with the changes from someone else.   All that versioning handling is done by special software for that, the two biggest ones are Subversion and Git.    You need as well a place where to save your software, that's called a version server.    Then finally it comes what GITHUB is.   Github is a company offering server space running the Git software.   They are a big player in the open source community, plenty of projects save their source code there.  Github was financially struggling for years, because offering a free place where open source projects save their stuff doesn't sound like a good business.  Then in 2018 Microsoft bought Github and allow them to continue operating mostly as they were doing it.   Github is just a place to save your source code, it has no control of what is saved there.

Now comes J2 and says that a project that saves their source code in Github can't be trusted because Github is own by ... Bill Gates.  The level of retardness is out of this planet.  It is like, imagine you are a book writer, and you save your book in the Web in a website that use some sort of Amazon storage.  So according to J2 your book can't be trusted because you save it in a place own by Bezos.

reeto

well, ill be back in a classroom (in some shape or form) of 9 year olds in a week

wish me luck (gulp)

1 hour ago, balticus said:

Stay somewhat on topic even if the other don't and put this on the money thread please.  

Point taken.

1 hour ago, balticus said:

If you don't see a big threat, why should everyone toe the governments' restrictive line?    I don't see WMDs, but contrary to 2003 people are not challenging the lockdown narrative.  

They are starting to get antsy. Have you heard of the judge who jailed the hairdresser in Texas who jailed the woman 7 days because she wouldn't apologise?

36 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Then in 2018 Microsoft bought Github and allow them to continue operating mostly as they were doing it.   Github is just a place to save your source code, it has no control of what is saved there. Now comes J2 and says that a project that saves their source code in Github can't be trusted because Github is own by ... Bill Gates.  The level of retardness is out of this planet.  It is like, imagine you are a book writer, and you save your book in the Web in a website that use some sort of Amazon storage.  So according to J2 your book can't be trusted because you save it in a place own by Bezos.

Retardness? Coming from a person who loves a religion which removes heads from bodies by ripping the throat and allows kids to be raped? Shall I dig out the ISIS video of gays being thrown off tall buildings?

Half of you don't know exactly who Gates is. He owns the top 4 floors of the Mandalay Bay in Vegas with Al Waleed the Saudi who funded Barack  Obama's Harvard education - yeah the corrupt one who was arrested in Riyadh in 2017. He was friends with Jeffrey Epstein and was on "the island" multiple times. All these things we Q followers knew 3 years ago - we knew what a character he was way long ago. 

So when you call me a retard look in the mirror. 

Oh and by the way, Bezos sold 1bn worth of shares weeks before this happened. I tell you all the elites knew this was coming, not how exactly, but that a crash was due. Hell even I knew the bubble was going to pop since 2008. I never knew it was going to be like this. So I hope all of you are are prepping as food is going to get scarce. I just planted a shitload of potatoes today.

21 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

This is a doctor telling the truth

Dude

The guy thinks buying weapons is cool. This alone makes him a dingbat. 

He uses 'what if' question/statements for things which we already know. This is embarrassingly badly informed, or patently misleading.

Critical thinking skills are something different than you have come to imagine. 

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

Retardness? Coming from a person who loves a religion which removes heads from bodies by ripping the throat and allows kids to be raped? Shall I dig out the ISIS video of gays being thrown off tall buildings?

Half of you don't know exactly who Gates is. He owns the top 4 floors of the Mandalay Bay in Vegas with Al Waleed the Saudi who funded Barack  Obama's Harvard education - yeah the corrupt one who was arrested in Riyadh in 2017. He was friends with Jeffrey Epstein and was on "the island" multiple times. All these things we Q followers knew 3 years ago - we knew what a character he was way long ago. 

So when you call me a retard look in the mirror. 

Oh and by the way, Bezos sold 1bn worth of shares weeks before this happened. I tell you all the elites knew this was coming, not how exactly, but that a crash was due. Hell even I knew the bubble was going to pop since 2008. I never knew it was going to be like this. So I hope all of you are are prepping as food is going to get scarce. I just planted a shitload of potatoes today.

What these all has to do with your argument that we can't trust any project saved in Github because "Bill gates owns Github"?

If a taxi driver parks his car during the night in a parking building that "belongs to Bill Gates" then such taxi driving skills can't be trusted?

If a product is sold in Amazon then the product must be bad because Amazon belongs to Bezos?

14 minutes ago, kiplette said:

The guy thinks buying weapons is cool.

Not if the State Governors are allowing child rapists to go free. I call that self defence of your family in the event of societal breakdown which is a huge risk right now.

4 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Mike although I respect your analysis, I must caution you on the "arcgis" domain.

Look who's calling out someone on their source.

ROTFPIMPL

4 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Mike although I respect your analysis, I must caution you on the "arcgis" domain. ArcGIS used to be Arc/Info map software which I knew quite well. They are a private corporation based in Redlands California. I once had a job interview there as the COO was my Course Director in Leicester UK in GIS. Well their software used to be based on mainframes then Billy Gates put the software on the Microsoft platform. Any input from Microsoft makes the data suspect.

That same applies to the Github Covid daily data sets. Who bought up Github a year or so ago - Bill Gates!

The page is hosted by arcgis but the source is the Swedish Health Agency (Folkhälsomyndigheten):

https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/smittskydd-beredskap/utbrott/aktuella-utbrott/covid-19/bekraftade-fall-i-sverige/

Now the question pops: why would ArcGIS fake the data, if it is input directly by the agency? If they wanted to fake it, the Agency could do it BEFORE placing it on the server.

BTW, why Gates? Bezos definitely looks like Lex Luthor! And Larry Ellison from Oracle is a certified asshole, they would make much more credible "satans".

1 hour ago, Krieg said:

What these all has to do with your argument that we can't trust any project saved in Github because "Bill gates owns Github"?

I`ll type this again because J2 keeps saying Bill Gates owns Github.

MICROSOFT OWNS GITHUB.

BILL GATES OWNS 1.36% OF MICROSOFT.

This does not equate to Bill Gates owning Github.

4 hours ago, balticus said:

Coronavirus is definitely real, but you are correct if you mean that bad news which has nothing to do with Coronavirus is being blamed on Coronavirus or released under the cover of Coronavirus.

I agree with this.

However does that mean you think Trump is also doing this ?

15 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

The page is hosted by arcgis but the source is the Swedish Health Agency (Folkhälsomyndigheten):

BTW, why Gates? Bezos definitely looks like Lex Luthor! And Larry Ellison from Oracle is a certified asshole, they would make much more credible "satans".

The reason I'm sceptical is because when these ventilators get used the hospital receives something like 40,000 dollars I forget the numbers for intubation. The entire Covid hospital thing is an utter rip off. There are people getting Covid on death certs when they are dying of ordinary pneumonia or even simply old age.

10 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I agree with this.

However does that mean you think Trump is also doing this ?

For the idiots who think Trump is an idiot, well he became President and they didn''t. He isn't a bank puppet he is his own guy. They want him dead. He is doing the job Andrew Jackson did, yet Abraham Lincoln and JFK failed to do. That's why I love him. I think the leftists have tried to kill him something like 30 times. 

9 hours ago, dessa_dangerous said:

Corona is not just a way to die, it is a horrible way to die

Which is why I´m missing a public discussion on euthanasia. The current law allowing assisted suicide isn´t good enough for those who have no access to the means necessary. If I was in a situation where I had to fear the kind of struggling corona patients (and others) have reason to fear it would be a huge consolation for me to know that there is a comfortable exit option.

South Korean health authorities raised new concerns about the novel coronavirus after reporting last month that dozens of patients who had recovered from the illness later tested positive again.

The findings suggested that some people who survived COVID-19 could become reinfected with the virus that causes it, potentially complicating efforts to lift quarantine restrictions and to produce a vaccine.

But after weeks of research, they now say that such test results appear to be “false positives” caused by lingering – but likely not infectious – bits of the virus.

source: https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/s-korean-findings-suggest-reinfected-coronavirus-cases-are-false-positives/