6,125 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, fraufruit said:

They don't know yet if it is reinfection or reactivation. They should talk to jeba.

This morning I heard an Interview with Prof. Drosten (in German) in which he explains again why the Korean results do not mean that the virus has reinfected patients. He even explicitely states that these results were to be expected even in immune patients.

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/info/31-Eine-Wiederinfektion-bleibt-unwahrscheinlich,audio667508.html

WTF is going on in Belgium? It is probably the worst hit country in Europe, considering population size!

The fatality rate is super high (>13%) but that probably means they are not testing enough.

In absolute numbers per million, it is worst than Italy. But it seems nobody is talking about it!

6 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

WTF is going on in Belgium? It is probably the worst hit country in Europe, considering population size!

The fatality rate is super high (>13%) but that probably means they are not testing enough.

In absolute numbers per million, it is worst than Italy. But it seems nobody is talking about it!

I found this:  https://www.thebulletin.be/half-residents-some-nursing-homes-infected-covid-19  stating that it's gotten into the nursing homes and that 43% of the dead are nursing homes residents.  Also this: "Those who die in care homes are included in the total number of deaths, though infection is not confirmed and may not necessarily have been the leading cause of death, according to the country’s crisis centre"

According to  https://www.thebulletin.be/coronavirus-belgium-information-covid-19-questions-answers they are asking people to stay at home but they may have started too late.

Yes, I watch the news on Belgian TV. Unlike other countries, they count cases where Corona is suspected but not confirmed. In the Netherlands they want to include these numbers as well since the actual number of deaths due to Corona is suspected to be considerably higher than the official number. For example, in the Netherlands about 3000 people die on a weekly basis on average, but lately it's more like 5000. It's very likely that this difference is caused by Corona.

9 hours ago, murphaph said:

CNN is reporting that Trump will halt US funding for the WHO.

Looks to me like he is trying to deflect blame for his own inept handling of the crisis. Having said that though I do feel the WHO has seriously failed in their responsibility to protect the world in this situation!

Just now, keith2011 said:

Looks to me like he is trying to deflect blame for his own inept handling of the crisis.

- as if he`d do a thing like that!!!  :D

I'd agree on both counts. The WHO has not acquitted itself well in all this but halting funding is purely political and the decision kill many in the world's poorest countries (the WHO doesn't just do pandemics!)

Interestingly the second largest donor to the WHO after the US is the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation!

20 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Looks to me like he is trying to deflect blame for his own inept handling of the crisis. Having said that though I do feel the WHO has seriously failed in their responsibility to protect the world in this situation!

That is an understatement.

9 hours ago, murphaph said:

CNN is reporting that Trump will halt US funding for the WHO.

I know. Isn't it fantastic? Here's an article about WHO from one of the Kennedy dynasty:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/gates-globalist-vaccine-agenda-a-win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

Gates had planned vaccines with digital implants.

04-09-20_Gates-and-Fauci_Featured_Image.

Gates was a frequent visitor to Epstein Island. Oh by the way here's a video which came from Microsoft featuring "Spirit Cooking" expert Maria Abramovic which was pulled within hours after a social media storm. Luckily some digital soldiers captured it:

FFS Jeremy...

This is about Coronavirus... NOT another one of your  hair-brained fuck nut conspiracies...

"Digital soldiers??  WTF... !!!

You really are one very poorly individual!

55 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

Was wondering myself. I keep seeing memes with women leaders who are managing the virus well, and Belgium is among them. Not true at all! 

43 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Having said that though I do feel the WHO has seriously failed in their responsibility to protect the world in this situation!

You mean by not ordering travel ban and lockdowns sooner?

Oh wait - they have no power to do those things.

2 minutes ago, Dembo said:

You mean by not ordering travel ban and lockdowns sooner?

Oh wait - they have no power to do those things.

But they certainly could/should have recommended "those things"!

1 minute ago, keith2011 said:

As with most UN agencies, it is a great place for politicians, academics and "boys" to "retire" and produce a large number of studies, reports and conferences. They are not "action" people and certainly they would have preferred to be kept in their nice undisturbed place at the sun.

Stopping funding during such crisis is plain stupid, but these UN agencies need a deep cleaning for sure.

4 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Everything's simple with hindsight. The point is it's national leaders who are responsible to protect the health and well being of their citizens; that should be their most important priority. The WHO's role is to advise, but there's nothing that says national leaders have to do what the WHO says. What was happening in Wuhan was all over the news in January; it was clear to everyone what could be coming and that means national leaders could have acted much quicker. 

18 minutes ago, Dembo said:

Everything's simple with hindsight. The point is it's national leaders who are responsible to protect the health and well being of their citizens; that should be their most important priority. The WHO's role is to advise, but there's nothing that says national leaders have to do what the WHO says. What was happening in Wuhan was all over the news in January; it was clear to everyone what could be coming and that means national leaders could have acted much quicker. 

If you google who this is what you get right at the top of the WHO listing.

"WHO's primary role is to direct international health within the United Nations' system and to lead partners in global health responses."

IMO they failed to do this, they did not lead, advise or recommend appropriate action, hell they even criticised Trump for his travel ban! What was clear to many regarding what was happening in Wuhan in January and what has followed was apparently not clear to the WHO. Nothing to do with hindsight.

25 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

As with most UN agencies, it is a great place for politicians, academics and "boys" to "retire" and produce a large number of studies, reports and conferences. They are not "action" people and certainly they would have preferred to be kept in their nice undisturbed place at the sun.

Stopping funding during such crisis is plain stupid, but these UN agencies need a deep cleaning for sure.

The WHO has boots on the ground risking their lives all over the world all the time. I have to disagree with your assessment.

I suggest you watch the Netflix docu series Pandemic for a small example of how WHO and others are constantly searching out new viruses, etc.

5 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

The WHO has boots on the ground risking their lives all over the world all the time. I have to disagree with your assessment.

I suggest you watch the Netflix docu series Pandemic for a small example of how WHO and others are constantly searching out new viruses, etc.

Regarding "boots on the ground":

https://apnews.com/1cf4791dc5c14b9299e0f532c75f63b2/AP-Exclusive:-Health-agency-spends-more-on-travel-than-AIDS

Health agency spends more on travel than AIDS

After praising health workers in West Africa for their triumph over the lethal virus, Chan spent the night in the top-tier presidential suite at the beach-side Palm Camayenne hotel. The suite, equipped with marble bathrooms and a dining room that seats eight, has an advertised price of 900 euros ($1,008) per night.

I´m not saying they do nothing. What I am saying is that it is like most universities: no pressure for results, nice salaries, lots of papers and conferences, but few results for the money spent.

12 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Untrue. WHO is a misnamed private corporation based in Geneva Switzerland. Its 2nd largest donor is Bill Gates. His father was a very unsavoury character:

Steve reveals who Bill Gates really is at the end.

14 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

"WHO's primary role is to direct international health within the United Nations' system and to lead partners in global health responses."

IMO they failed to do this, they did not lead, advise or recommend appropriate action, hell they even criticised Trump for his travel ban! What was clear to many regarding what was happening in Wuhan in January and what has followed was apparently not clear to the WHO. Nothing to do with hindsight.

That's a very woolly mission statement, but fair enough. My point was it's not the WHO that's responsible to keep the world safe; they can't be, they don't have any power to do things. Trump wants everyone to believe that it's all the WHO's fault, so he doesn't have to take responsibility.

Oh dear. I've just had the popup that "jeremeytwo has replied". Brace yourselves.

Unless you have first hand experience with the WHO, I suggest you keep your fucking trap shut!

I had many friends and customers that Lived and worked around the WHO and they really had some horrific stories to tell and pictures to back it up!

There is corruption and money abuse in all organisations... but can you imagine just how bad things would be if there wasnt a WHO?

Does it matter where they get their funding?  seriously?   Does it matter if Bill Gates Father was a Unicorn shagger?   What is it with you and your agenda?

Get Help!