6,112 posts in this topic

On 12.4.2020, 14:31:10, HH_Sailor said:

Cleaned out the shed and made a huge pile only to find out later that the dump (sorry, recycling centre) was closed.

Our local recycling center has come up with some rule that only 5 cars are allowed inside.

Means long queues several 100m to the main road & along the main road.also.

Could it be that this is in any way connected with the increased amounts of stuff just dumped at the roadside?

It's a pity that Ireland's stats everywhere still say that there are only 25 recoveries, which distorts  the data somewhat. The fact is (as I've learned elsewhere) they don't test again to ascertain recovery if you're at home. Those 25 represent people recovered in and discharged from hospital. Based on recovery lengths in other countries (12 - 18 days), Ireland actually has 2000 - 3000 recoveries, not 25, so the recovery rate is much better than recorded.

Also, 297 confirmed cases  reported by a laboratory in Germany represent samples taken weeks ago. Lots of people saying that they took the test 12 - 14 days ago and still haven't got the results.

But I guess in every country the reality is not what is shown in the graphs.

Dr Shiva's advice on Cv:

Before you get sick from this, boost your immune system. Get some vitamins:

Vitamin A from leafy greens.

Vitamin C from fruit and veg. Also many Cv patients heal when given large doses of Vit C.

Vitamin D from something free - sunlight!

Dr Fauci really is pushing digital chip vaccines for Bill Gates.

27 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Dr Shiva's advice on Cv:

Vitamin C from fruit and veg. Also many Cv patients heal when given large doses of Vit C.

But hey j2  what about Andrenochrome?   

24 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Dr Shiva's advice on Cv:

Fuck me you`re now promoting that loon in a thread about a deadly disease.

Vit A,C,D do help in that they keep your immune system strong and the stronger your immune system the better your chances.

As for patients healing he`s playing with words,when it was given to patients they were found to spend on average 8% less time in ICU.Surprise surprise though they were not just given Vit C.

42 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Dr Shiva's advice on Cv:

That's like strengthening your garden fence with some sticks hoping it stops a tank...

4 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Dr Shiva's advice on Cv:

Extremely bad advice as always J2. I eat OK. Strictly meat and veg and a bit of bread here and there. For some reason I have a strong immune system. The only time I had a problem was when I moved to Munich from Frankfurt, but that sorted itself out. 

Vitamins are all fine and great, but you have to understand that they can only be absorbed to some extent. 

30 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

Extremely bad advice as always J2. I eat OK. Strictly meat and veg and a bit of bread here and there. For some reason I have a strong immune system. The only time I had a problem was when I moved to Munich from Frankfurt, but that sorted itself out. 

Vitamins are all fine and great, but you have to understand that they can only be absorbed to some extent. 

thing is how do you know how good your immune system is 

I went to my works doctor, and asked him for a test on my immune system, he said that there there is no such test. I am interested, can I get one ?

The only thing you can do, is eat healthy stuff and exercise and get enough sleep

the rest is genetic make up

How do you know how good your immune system is ?

Biogen drug company turned out to be a coronavirus super spreader. The American version of pass the salt, please.

On the first Monday in March, Michel Vounatsos, chief executive of the drug company Biogen, appeared in good spirits. The company’s new Alzheimer’s drug was showing promise after years of setbacks. Revenues had never been higher.

Onstage at an elite health care conference in Boston, Vounatsos touted the drug’s “remarkable journey.” Asked if the coronavirus that was ravaging China would disrupt supply chains and upend the company’s big plans, Vounatsos said no.

“So far, so good,” he said.

But even as he spoke, the virus was already silently spreading among Biogen’s senior executives, who did not know they had been infected days earlier at the company’s annual leadership meeting.

Biogen employees, most feeling healthy, boarded planes full of passengers. They drove home to their families. And they carried the virus to at least six states, the District of Columbia and three countries, outstripping the ability of local public health officials to trace the spread.

The Biogen meeting was one of the earliest examples in the U.S. of what epidemiologists call “superspreading events” of COVID-19, where a small gathering of people leads to a huge number of infections. Unlike the most infamous clusters of cases stemming from a nursing home outside Seattle or a 40th birthday party in Connecticut, the Biogen cluster happened at a meeting of top health care professionals whose job it was to fight disease, not spread it.

“The smartest people in health care and drug development — and they were completely oblivious to the biggest thing that was about to shatter their world,” said John Carroll, editor of Endpoints News, which covers the biotech industry.

the rest

8 minutes ago, yesterday said:

thing is how do you know how good your immune system is 

I went to my works doctor, and asked him for a test on my immune system, he said that there there is no such test. I am interested, can I get one ?

The only thing you can do, is eat healthy stuff and exercise and get enough sleep

the rest is genetic make up

How do you know how good your immune system is ?

Good question. I don’t think one can tell. You can probably get a titer test. I’m waiting for the new one to come out that says you have had Corona. 

I’m basing it on my experience. I don’t get sick often. I had the flu about two years ago and that sucked. I get colds very infrequently. I had five in one year about six years ago. I was sick about a month ago, but that was allergies. I never had the chicken pox, but I always had to deal with strep growing up. That’s all I can give to this conversation, but I have seen that I have a strong immune system. I think my record of being sick has been very good. 

1 hour ago, klingklang77 said:

You can probably get a titer test. I’m waiting for the new one to come out that says you have had Corona. 

There will definitely need to be a newer and more accurate test. As I've said before, they are doing antibody tests on thousands in S Korea who had the virus yet the tests are showing up negative. Also there are many re-infections. Until now, the antibody tests don't work. Also, reinfections are possible. 

This is my worry. People get antibody tests and are told they are safe to go back to work and then they get re-infected. If high risk people refuse to go back to work, will they be fired?

On 12/4/2020, 12:20:25, fraufruit said:

Himself believes the Baumärkte are closed. I will let him continue with that belief.

As far as I know and I saw, in Munich they are closed.

18 hours ago, snowingagain said:

But hey j2  what about Andrenochrome?   

well sadly if you check out the website now you'll get this:

http://outoftheshadows.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.

Now isn't that odd? Just google "Adrenochrome" and check out its molecular formula. White Rabbit.

Oh dear. Major flame thrower operation in progress...

The other therapy is blood plasma therapy. 

Everyone chooses to think s/he's healthy. Several years ago in the midst of my seventies, a decade of numerous health problems, I told my doctor, 'But basically, I think I'm pretty healthy.' The look on his face told me how wrong I was. I could almost hear his eyes roll.

It's the flu shot every fall that keeps me from getting sick.

It's the two pneumovax shots that keep me from getting sick.

It's the shingles shot that keeps me from getting sick.

It's staying home now that's keeping me from getting sick.

You're only as healthy as your antibodies. Take good care of them. Don't cultivate them unnecessarily - wait for the vaccine, and be careful.

@sarabyrd had COVID-19 in March. She wasn't very sick in absolute terms, but she says it's very, very unpleasant.

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Also, reinfections are possible

That´s highly unlikely. There are other explanations for those Korean results. E.g. like they hadn´t really been negative before but the then tests weren´t done correctly (which may well happen as the test - if done correctly can be quite painful (9 min into the video therehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekCWWjgUjbk&t=603s is a patient´s record of it) so that patients don´t cooperate). Or that the suspected reinfection was merely based on PCR tests which can only show that there is viral RNA - which isn´t the same as "living" virus (e.g. it may well be positive in stool for several weeks but the is no "living" virus). Or that even though the patients were no longer sick there was still some virus remaining in their bodies - which doesn´t necessarily mean they were ill or could spread it (like e. g. varicella virus which may remain in your body for the rest of your life without necessarily making you sick as long as your immune system is containing it).